perlick tower?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slakwhere

Reaction score
does anyone know of a place i can get a 2 tap tower with perlick 525ss in them already, or a tower that doesn't have faucets so i can add my own? i'm not gonna bother with buying low end stuff and have to buy perlicks later, i want them right out of the gate. :)

where's a cheap place to make this happen?

i saw kegcowboy.com had some great prices on stainless towers and offered perlicks as an option.

At least for me, buying a draft tower with regular faucets from another supplier, and then adding Perlicks separately cost me significantly less than buying the whole shebang out of the box from KegConnection. I have a 3-tap tower, though.

my $0.02:

I already had nice faucets on a full-sized fridge kegerator when I decided to make a smaller towered kegerator. I bought the tower with the generic faucets on it, swapped them out for my nice faucets, and then sold the brand new generic faucets right here on HBT.

Back