• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Perlick Taps and Shanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BearHillEast

Reaction score
2 Perlick 525SS taps and shanks. Both were used and both work fine. I went with a new keezer and reduced the number of taps. Total new would be $77, will sell for $45 each plus shipping (USPS flat rate).

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

Any leaking issues? Are the shanks stainless?

Had a leaking issue with all 4 Perlick's (these are 2 of them) when I got them. Contacted Perlick and they sent me replacement gaskets which I did on all taps. After that I never had a problem.

Don't know if the shanks are SS. Have been digging to try and figure out how to tell and not having much success.

Are those tailpieces one with the shank? Unfortunately I'm looking for shanks with modular tail pieces. Planning to run a 90 degree angle

Back