Perlick SS Creamer Beer Faucet 575ss Anyone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBob

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am in the process of building my Kegerator and need to order faucets. I am looking at the Perlick 630's but then saw these at AIH. Does anyone have any experience with them? A search of the forums didn't find anything but I am sure someone out there has an opinion .... of these faucets.

thanks all!
Bob

Hi,

I've got three of them on my Keezer. I got them because they were the same price as the non-creamer, and I thought it might be a cool thing to have. To be honest, I really don't use the creamer function, it basically creates a trickle of beer which adds head to the pour. But they work great as regular taps, and I haven't had any sealing issues.

Wouldn't go out of my way to get one, but they're nice- mine had a better "off" feel than my 525- haven't tried a 630, so I can't compare.

I have 3 on my kegerator as well, I'm with zinc, I never use the creamer function... I got a great deal on them, otherwise I would have just gone with 525's or a 600 series

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

The "creamer" function can be totally simulated by simply cracking the faucet...

Cheers!

Absolutely correct. I have one and when guests who don't normally pour from a keg come over, they freak out because they always seem to think that when you shut it off you need to put your full weight behind it to close, and is kind of an issue with these.

Hi,

I've got three of them on my Keezer. I got them because they were the same price as the non-creamer, and I thought it might be a cool thing to have. To be honest, I really don't use the creamer function, it basically creates a trickle of beer which adds head to the pour. But they work great as regular taps, and I haven't had any sealing issues.

I'll third this comment. I have three of them. I occasionally use the creamer, but I wouldn't miss it and I wouldn't pay extra for it. It also isn't in the same league as a nitro/stout faucet, if that is what you are after.

Latest posts

Back