Perlick faucet question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manfield8

Reaction score
I have a question hope someone can help me out. I recently purchased a keezer from a fellow brewer and he had some perlick faucets on it. I was going to complete my equipment and see about getting a growler filler for the faucets but I cannot find the model number of the faucets and I see that some fillers work with different faucets and not with others so is there a way I can see what faucets I have? I am at work so I cannot post a picture right now but if a picture will help I can see about getting one uploaded. Thanks

I have a question hope someone can help me out. I recently purchased a keezer from a fellow brewer and he had some perlick faucets on it. I was going to complete my equipment and see about getting a growler filler for the faucets but I cannot find the model number of the faucets and I see that some fillers work with different faucets and not with others so is there a way I can see what faucets I have? I am at work so I cannot post a picture right now but if a picture will help I can see about getting one uploaded. Thanks

Post picture for help here.

Or, search Perlick faucet. Do an image search. Find the one that matches yours. Pay close attention to the design of the P on the faucet. That design an indicator of model.

I can verify that the ID of the 525 is different than the 630/650. So you'll need to know before you buy.

I have the 525 and 630. I think the 525 has a block font P and the 630 has a script font P. The inner size of the two are not the same..

Looks like i have the older 525 model, now to get a filler that fits that. Thanks for everyones help

So why not just slide a piece of 1/2" silicone hose over the tap?

I did that, though I did use vinyl tubing. It was a real pain to get the tubing on the faucet. The faucet is also tapered on the outside so I worried that the tubing would slide off. The one listed that goes inside is easy peasy!

I did that, though I did use vinyl tubing. It was a real pain to get the tubing on the faucet. The faucet is also tapered on the outside so I worried that the tubing would slide off. The one listed that goes inside is easy peasy!

I've got a spare 525 bottle filler (I have 650's now). I'd ship it to somebody who could use it, but it's probably cheaper to buy on amazon with free shipping. If anyone's local to me, come get it. Here's where I got mine:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KABVE8Q/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Silicone holds well over Perlicks, the taper isn't severe.
But... I prefer to fill growlers with counter pressure, which does require a clamp over the tubing, and a fill tube with a 1" stopper over it.

Back