Perfect Dinnerware for Orfy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that his avatar is the Hobgoblin (English brewery) character. Nothing to do with gnomes, but I can see the resemblance. :D

Uhm.........Okay.

Nice to know you're thinking of me. Not quite sure I'm getting what you think of me.:eek:
But thanks for the thought and effort any way.
Bright yellow with gnomes on is not quite my style.

But...:mug:

erbiumyag said:
I was in a kitchen store the other day and when I saw these, I thought they would be the perfect dinnerware for Orfy. I realize that Orfy's avatar is really a goblin but it's funny how what happens on this forum can start permeating your everyday life.

http://www.kissthatfrog.com/files/nav2.php?cate_id=1&sub_id=10&list=70

your ink to to gnomes . . . Orfy uses a troll for an avatar . . .

Hi My name is Pumbaa
I'm a gamer geek

Pumbaa said:
your ink to to gnomes . . . Orfy uses a troll for an avatar . . .

Hi My name is Pumbaa
I'm a gamer geek

Well, gnomes, goblins, trolls...no difference. They're all short little annoying bastards. Now I'm waiting for the Dungeons and Dragons geeks to pounce...

erbiumyag said:
Well, gnomes, goblins, trolls...no difference. They're all short little annoying bastards. Now I'm waiting for the Dungeons and Dragons geeks to pounce...

Trolls are really MUCH different. They may be annoying, but they're not little.

And the gamer geek inside of me cringed reading that too :D There are HUGE differences!

Back