• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Peltier Cooling set up for Conical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidman

Reaction score
I have a 12.5 Gallon Conical and the previous owner had created a peltier cooling set up for it. I have a fridge for it and do not need this. The parts alone are worth about $100 and then you need a power supply, temp controller and to do all the wirring. I'll sell for $60 + shipping for anyone that's interested. I'll also throw in the extra peltiers. This was designed for a Stout conical but could fit any that has similar dimensions.

Includes block, two fans and how many chips?

Fan side is flat, conical side is contoured to match the arc of the conical perfectly. There are two chips on the block and I believe another two still in the box. If that’s not correct I will reply with the correct number when I get home.

Do you have pix? What is the diameter of the Stout conical (I have the SsBrewtech one)? Thanks

Do you have pix? What is the diameter of the Stout conical (I have the SsBrewtech one)? Thanks
Here are some pics from Stouts website. I had some pics of my set up but looks like they might have gotten lost in the change over. Fair disclosure here in that it says it's designed for Stout tanks only with a diameter of 11.8 inches. Having said that if your tank has the same diameter I don't know why it wouldn't work.

Back