Patio Cart Brew Sculpture

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was $127 around Christmas. I wanted one and still think it's a good buy and I may go this route if building a single tier doesn't happen this year sometime

I stumbled upon this and wondered if anyone here has used it as their brew rig: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00264G584/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Price is tough to beat. Looks a little flimsy though. There are reviews from brewers who say they like it.

I own this and love it! NOT flimsy at all! I use a direct fire mash tun (15 gallon stainless kettle) on the top burner, and lauter into my boil kettle on a banjo burner beneath it. I use the lower jet burner to heat my sparge water. If the upper burner was just a little bit higher i could put the boil kettle on the lower burner, but it works great the way i use it. In my opinion one of the best equipment purchases I've made for my brewing.

I won't be brewing again for a few weeks, but when i do perhaps i'll post a pic or two of my King Kooker in action.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this one looks even better with three burners.

Here is the non-mobile link:

3 Burner Cooker

Does look pretty good, but doesn't show what the burners look like!

This would be great for someone to start out with on the cheap!

I would assume you could upgrade the burners at some point if you wanted better burners with higher BTU's!

My friend has one, worked actually really nicely!
IMG_20130909_101822_924_zpsb88c96ac.jpg

Back