• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free to a good home: Freezer Temp Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnpflum

Reaction score
I hope this doesn't violate the forum rules but I'm trying to help other brewers........

Without going into detail I'm getting out of the home brew hobby. I had converted my stand-up freezer into a laggering fridge and I have the contoller for anyone who wants it. Just respond to this thread and I'll ship it to you. It still works as far as I know but I haven't used it in quite a while.

It's this model:

https://www.amazon.com/Johnson-Cont...ocphy=9013186&hvtargid=pla-549018897754&psc=1

Welcome to HBT!

Your listing is A-OK.
I only moved it to our Homebrewing Classifieds forum.
That's where items offered for sale (or free) belong.

Good luck!

Thanks John for FREE temperature controller and FREE shipping. I’ll toast to Nashville when received. Perfect addition to my cold side project. Will be put to good use.

Cheers…….Bill

Back