Paraphrased conversation with SWMBO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked her;"how come when y'all get bitchy,it gets blamed on PMS,but when I get bitchy,I'm just bein a F'n prick!!!?"............................& that's when the fight started. She says"because our hormones get all out of balance. I call buuuulll(bvvvvfffffaaaaart)....& that's when the fight started. *PS*-I figured everyone loves to laugh at a well placed fart,so,wishing to lighten the tension, I did my version of an anagram...& then the fight started...

Every time that SWMBO starts to complain that I spend so much time brewing or working on recipes, I simply remind her that she's the one who bought me my starter kit, my first mash tun, my immersion chiller......... Then I remind her that I always brew up something that she likes when ever she runs low. That always stops her in her tracks.

I open a bottle of Honey Cream Ale and she says "Are you having another one of MY beers?" and grabs the glass out of my hands. I told her " Your beer? You better hurry up then, you only have about a 6'er left." Her = :mad: I said "You gotta keep up! Besides I'm brewing 10 gallons of this next month." :ban:

Mine does similar stuff when it comes to complaining and making sure the "honey do list" gets done first. So far its not working out for her all that well. I was not supposed to brew until I fininshed the deck and the deck is still not done and have brewed 2 beers since. Working on the 3rd now. I just remind her when she gets like that, that I mainly spend my time at home with her, don't visit hookers anymore, stopped smoking crack and enjoy our quality time together. :D

beerloaf

Back