Pale Chocolate Malt in LA/OC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was working in Moreno Valley the other day, so I stopped by Morebeer in Riverside on my way home. I bought all of the pale chocolate malt they had left, 3.25 lbs. If anyone needs a couple ounces just let me know.

By the sack it runs about $75, so if anyone in the So. Cal area wants to go in on a split, let me know. I'd be willing to do it. It's a malt I use in my Amber Ale, Stouts, Porters, Milds and other darker beers where a bread crust/toasty/coffee flavor is a nice addition. I only use it about a quarter pound at a time, but I find it almost indespensable.

Stein Fillers is where I regularly go for ingredients. They have Chocolate Malt, but not Pale Chocolate Malt.

Stein Fillers does have it now, Bean you are right. Even though I bought some from Morebeer, I bought a couple more pounds today. At least I know I don't have to drive to Riverside to get it any more.

I was there the other day. It is closer to me too. It's smaller, and doesn't have as much stuff, but looks decent. And the owner is a nice guy. I spoke with him for a few minutes last week. They have been open for less than two weeks.

Latest posts

Back