Orlando Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My inlaws live in Deltona Fl. Just 25 mins from Orlando up I-4. I usually go to Hearts Homebrew on Edgewater Dr. They are a small shop, but they are packed to the gills with Homebrew equipment and ingredients. Real nice guys too.

They also have a large selection of micro-brews in the cooler.

charleyromeo said:
My inlaws live in Deltona Fl. Just 25 mins from Orlando up I-4. I usually go to Hearts Homebrew on Edgewater Dr. They are a small shop, but they are packed to the gills with Homebrew equipment and ingredients. Real nice guys too.

They also have a large selection of micro-brews in the cooler.

Thanks !

I think I'll check it out.

Cheers.

Yep, the LHBS would be Hearts. Theres a pretty cool bar in the downtown Winter Park area called Redlight Redlight. Pretty small place above a bakery. Excelent selection of craft beer, dont bother asking for BMC cause they dont sell it. Owner really knows his stuff. Oh, its a cash only bar. If you want to mapquest it: 535 W. New England Avenue, winter park, fl 32789

OOOOH, load up with the info gentlemen. I'll be there with the SWMBO in November for her USTA Nationals (tennis) and we [obviously] like beers

Back