Orlando area brewer looking for kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cimirie

Reaction score
For any of you home brewers in the Orlando/Jacksonville/Tampa area, I am looking to increase my keg collection by two. Specifically, I'm looking for ball-locks in working condition.

If you're scaling back or your SWMBO is "suggesting" you unload some from your supply, please let me know. I live in Orlando, but I'm in Jacksonville and Tampa for work on a regular basis.

Thanks all!

I've read and heard to get soda kegs, I'm in wpb but check out eBay I saw some fairly cheap ones

I've purchased them before off of craigslist. I'm looking to spend 20-25 per keg as that's what I've paid in the past year or so. Nothing on craigslist right now. Ebay kegs are closer to $30-$40 per once you include shipping. I'll keep looking so thanks for the heads up. I just figured a local HBT guy who may be trying to unload would be a good avenue as well.

Latest posts

Back