Oregon Brewers Fest Baby!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed_Savage

Reaction score
Come celebrate Beervana's own 18th Annual Oregon Brewers Fest. For all of you who are lucky enough to attend, there will be 72 of the nations finest breweries all in one spot!! This year it is 4 days long. July 28th thru July 31st!! What a great finale for Oregon's first "Oregon Beer Week: A Beer Lover's Dream Come True".

Visit www.oregonbrewfest.com or www.oregonbeer.com for further details!

vtfan99 said:
There is an error in the first url....the "w" is missing. Just making sure everyone can get to the site.....72 breweries....man. If only oregon wasn't so damn far away. :D

My Mistake. Sorry about that. It is fixed now. Thank you Orrelse and Vtfan99 for pointing out that error to me. If you ever come to town, you can have a beer on me. You can take your pick from any of the 35 breweries in my area!!!!

Yeah, but we have Dogfish Head! :D

At any rate, I'd love to go to that...Lost Coast, New Belgium, Bear Republic!
Lucky dogs!

Oregon Beer Fest has Dogfish Head too.

What now?!

(I juts got back... it was great, though next year I need to go earlier, before they run out of everything)

Just got back too.

High gravity beers + having to quickly drink said beers while waiting in a huge line-up + near 100 degree temps + post-festival bar hopping = one hell of a hang-over this morning. Add a 6 hour drive back to Vancouver with the sweat dripping down my a** crack, and you get ...

an awesome weekend in a city with fantastic bars, fantastic beers and reasonable prices - no sales tax! Hit F.H. Steinbarts HBS - excellent! 20 lbs of specialty malts that I can't get at my LHBS + a kit for making sake.

I will definitely be going back next year.

Latest posts

Back