• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Or Trade Austin, TX Area...10 gal stainless brewpot complete with thermometer & valve

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormrider51

Reaction score
Here's the deal, we recently moved to the country and I now have a nice big metal building in which to do my brewing. A nice big unairconditioned metal building that is. It gets hot out there and the 14 gallon conical I was fermenting in is too big to fit into my cooler. The 5 gallon buckets I used to use fit just fine. I sold the conical and now realize that 5 gallons of water in my 10 gallon pot doesn't reach the thermometer and I don't need the drain valve at the bottom either. To make things simpler I'm going to either sell the big pot and buy a smaller one or if someone has a 5 gallon they would like to trade we can make a deal. This will be a sale or trade made in the Austin area only. I live between Austin and Bastrop. I will not ship the pot as the postage would be killer. Pots like mine sell for circa $140 but I'll take $90 for this one. Or, like I said, if you have a 5 gallon pot preferably with thermometer we can make a trade. Email me or call 512-825-0460.

Thanks,
John

Back