Operation: find the shittiest deal on beer Advocate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's start the bidding!!!!!

FT: SOS & Trillium ISO: Stouts
Discussion in 'ISO:FT' started by HeadyIPA, 18 minutes ago.

Watch Thread

I have a six pack of Sip I'm looking to part with and am looking for some nice big stouts. Make me an offer. I can also throw in some Trillium bombers (whatever's fresh at the brewery) as I live right down the street from them. Please no lowball nonsense. Thanks for looking at my post!

I bid one stout!

Another auction style, same user. Very ****:

FT: Apricot Stonington ISO: List

Discussion in 'ISO:FT' started by HeadyIPA, Dec 15, 2015.

Looking to do a one for one swap. Obviously if you feel like something extra MAY be warranted then we can work those details out. I live 6 miles from Trillium's Fort Point location.

ISO List:
-BA Abraxas
-Snowed In
-2015 Mexican Cake variants
-Darkstar November
-De Garde (most any variants)
-Fundamental Observation
-Cycle Pallet 1-4
- etc.....

Pretty sure you get the idea. Hit me up!

I don't know. But i'm gonna start trying. BRB.
"I have a six pack of Sip I'm looking to part with and am looking for some nice big stouts. Make me an offer. I can also throw in some Trillium bombers (whatever's fresh at the brewery) as I live right down the street from them. Please no lowball nonsense. Thanks for looking at my post!"

a157f68d319f7e35d507481e626844a9.gif

(EDIT: what IllbeBOCK said :oops:)

Let's start the bidding!!!!!

FT: SOS & Trillium ISO: Stouts
Discussion in 'ISO:FT' started by HeadyIPA, 18 minutes ago.

Watch Thread

I have a six pack of Sip I'm looking to part with and am looking for some nice big stouts. Make me an offer. I can also throw in some Trillium bombers (whatever's fresh at the brewery) as I live right down the street from them. Please no lowball nonsense. Thanks for looking at my post!

I bid one stout!

Another auction style, same user. Very ****:

FT: Apricot Stonington ISO: List

Discussion in 'ISO:FT' started by HeadyIPA, Dec 15, 2015.

Looking to do a one for one swap. Obviously if you feel like something extra MAY be warranted then we can work those details out. I live 6 miles from Trillium's Fort Point location.

ISO List:
-BA Abraxas
-Snowed In
-2015 Mexican Cake variants
-Darkstar November
-De Garde (most any variants)
-Fundamental Observation
-Cycle Pallet 1-4
- etc.....

Pretty sure you get the idea. Hit me up!

ISO: De Garde variants

I wonder if they'd be interested in doing an AMA.
They have the same approach to users as JW has with his supporters.

I don't see what can go wrong.

with their powers combined!
a4157322b0664f9b3634af55ac687686.jpeg

everyone who participates may get 'sued' though....

Alstrom-Email.jpg

for breaking internet TOS....

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lol what a ****ing idiot. His lawyer must be dirt cheap and stupid if they think that would play out in their favor.... or todd is stupid enough to let a lawyer convince him he has a case. my guess is the latter.

Todd should just put 'no offsite trolling' in the TOS so he can sue everyone who rightfully calls him a piece of **** for the piece of **** things he does! He can even sue himself for reading this (you are trolling yourself offsite if you actively seek out negative comments about yourself)! EVERYONE GETS A SUBPOENA!

FT: 14' Fou + 15' BCBCS ISO: Antead set - Assassin - SR71

Actually seems pretty fair.

14' [sic] Fou + 15' [sic] BCBCS = Antead set - Assassin - SR71
14' Fou + 15' BCBCS + Assassin + SR71 = Antead set - Assassin + Assassin - SR71 + SR71
14' Fou + 15' BCBCS + Assassin + SR71 = Antead set - 0 - 0
14' Fou + 15' BCBCS + Assassin + SR71 = Antead set

Goddamn generous, in fact.

This offer is the opposite of most on this thread. This is a terrible deal for the trader, not the tradee.

FT: King Henry ISO: King Julius / Juice Machine
Discussion in 'ISO:FT' started by bowzer4birdie, 53 minutes ago.

1. bowzer4birdie Poobah (1,040)IllinoisAug 16, 2012Beer Trader
    New
    Am open to different combos depending on what you have.

Trading a whaleish 1-off barleywine that is several years old for some oldish DIPA cans that will get made again a few times a year? King Julius is 6 weeks old at this point and Juice Machine will probably be a month old before he gets it. And you can't chalk it up to #newmoney cuz dude is a Poobah.

This offer is the opposite of most on this thread. This is a terrible deal for the trader, not the tradee.

New

Trading a whaleish 1-off barleywine that is several years old for some oldish DIPA cans that will get made again a few times a year? King Julius is 6 weeks old at this point and Juice Machine will probably be a month old before he gets it. And you can't chalk it up to #newmoney cuz dude is a Poobah.

Everyone loses in that trade. Faded beer for faded beer, being traded by faded people.

New

I'd talked to him more than once while still on BA, no chance he doesn't back out of any trade that gets set up.

Hi Tawd and Jayshen -

Since my handles are different on BA and TB, and that obviously makes me untraceable to your detective methods, I figured I would just out myself and admit it here. My handle on BA is F2Brewers. I've been a mole for years and just cannot handle it any more. Feels so good to get that off my chest. Ban me if you must, but understand, it took a lot of thinking and consideration to get to this point.

63583133531580364580444371_giphy%20(1)%202.gif

Greetings,

It has come to my attention that you continue to spam my inbox with your shitty ****ing emails despite banning me for "confusing maths, which we interpret to be off-site trolling."

Please advise that this won't happen again, as I would hate for this to become a legal matter. You cocksuckers are on notice.

Thanks.

Not BA, but I'm in a Facebook group where one guy is selling a Don Quijote for $3200. And some has, seriously, PMed OP about it.

Edit: Is any one beer worth $1000+?

Last edited:
Not BA, but I'm in a Facebook group where one guy is selling a Don Quijote for $3200. And some has, seriously, PMed OP about it.

Edit: Is any one beer worth $1000+?

I know at least 1 person (no it's not me) who would purchase that. What group is this in?

Back