Operation: find the shittiest deal on beer Advocate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not BA, but I'm in a Facebook group where one guy is selling a Don Quijote for $3200. And some has, seriously, PMed OP about it.

Edit: Is any one beer worth $1000+?
Thought that guy was looking to buy, unless it's a different group.
I know at least 1 person (no it's not me) who would purchase that. What group is this in?
I know this man and the offer is srs. He offered to buy a DQ for $3200 shipped. The FB group is called "The Wolves of Whalestreet"

He is now in my phone under #newmoney

The FB group is called "The Wolves of Whalestreet"

images%2Farticle%2F2014%2F10%2F17%2Fsweet%2Bdee%2Bdry%2Bheave%2B2.gif

$3200 for Don Quixote? I bet you could just fly & vacation in Belgium and find a local willing to part with theirs for 320 euros or less. . .all while being out less than $3200.

I mean seriously, if I got ****in' filthy rich. . . I wouldn't buy **** on the black market. I'd just do a bunch of travel beer destinations. Why drink at home when I can go on tour?

Just went on BA to offer some shitty deals to people and every single trade thread is an absolute joke. My thread actually looks reasonable and i'm trying to trade tree house cans for shelf loons :rolleyes:
I should have known posting this would get me the BA ban hammer.....you guys have me all to yourselves now. Who wants to trade me cantillon for FRESH HOPS?

Is Derivation 2 now 1:1 with KBBS?

"
ISO: KBBS FT: Derivation Blend 2
Let me know if your on the fence. Will work something out."

I think that's a pretty even exchange honestly. Especially given that one bottle is twice the volume of the other.

Depends on your geographic location. You missed the best part ;) HIS AVATAR!

933305.jpg

This, on the other hand, is funny. Reminds me of when dipshits post their haul dick-swing pic and then wonder why people won't accept their ridiculous FT posts for their "super-rar limit 1 pp walez!"

This, on the other hand, is funny. Reminds me of when dipshits post their haul dick-swing pic and then wonder why people won't accept their ridiculous FT posts for their "super-rar limit 1 pp walez!"
Poor grammar and dick-swing pics are a sure fire way to kill my trading boner.
3y3mx4u.gif

Always super cute when the OK peeps offer something super .rar with the Prairie super .rar bottles

"Hi,

I have four cans from different states FT: Tree House Very Green (MA) can + two Lawson's Sip of Sunshine (VT/CT brewed) cans + Other Half / Tired Hands (NY/PA collab) Oat Overdose can.

ISO

Cantillon Fou' Foune bomber
Goose Island Backyard Rye bottle
New Glarus Wild Peach bottle
Perennial BA / Coffee Abraxas bottle
Pizza Boy Mango Sourer bottle
Surly BA Darkness '15 bottle +
Trillium Apricot Stonington bottle
Wicked Weed Angel of Darkness bottle +
or other similar high quality bottles

Can also do IP in NYC area, depending on location. Thanks for looking."

It was at that exact moment that I threw my fedora across the room. I don't care if his other ISOs are attainable :mad:

Last edited:
Is Derivation 2 now 1:1 with KBBS?

"
ISO: KBBS FT: Derivation Blend 2
Let me know if your on the fence. Will work something out."
there were kbbs offers 1:1 for d2 that werent even getting done. ill have to try and find it, but someone offered kbbs + at one point

Back