One of the ways my wife is awesome

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffjm

Reaction score
I spent this morning cleaning and sanitizing kegs, and mentioned to my wife afterwards that though I'd spent a fair amount of time doing so, it was a lot less than bottling the batches that would fill those kegs. She asked a couple of questions, one of which was "Which keeps better, bottled or kegged beer?". I explained that usually kegged beer stays fresher longer, to which she replied...

"Then we need more freezers and kegs."

Freezers....plural....

Just figured I'd make everybody jealous :)

I have on like that, she tells me she loves to see me brew because I have so much fun brewing. She even offers to help clean up after and she does not drink. Life is good.

That's awesome! I just read this to my wife, who is pregnant, and she says "you don't think I'm awesome?" Thought that was funny.

Last week we got our tax return and my Wife said to me "That Barley Crusher you've been looking at, you better go get it before we spend all our refund." MyLHBS posted that they got a new batch of Barley Crushers on Thursday. So I am now a proud owner of a new Barley Crusher. woot!!!!

I don't think I'll ever understand the "SWMBO" crap everyone goes on about here. My wife tells me to get the bigger keezer, tells me to get more kegs, brews alongside me and helps me plan what to brew. She even gave me half the freakin' freezer to fill with 15# of hops. Sheeeit.

Some of us just get lucky, I guess. My wife said to me once "I'm tired of all these bottles taking up space. Why don't you start kegging your beer?"

Another time she was complaining about me using the kitchen to brew and asked if I could do it outside. I told her about all-grain brewing and what it would take. "Well, start putting the equipment together."

Latest posts

Back