once more into the breach.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dasBuhbuh

Reaction score
So yea. I've been brewing beer for exactly one year now. I've always had a fascination with mead, but could never find it in liquor stores. a while back they had some at medieval times but that was definitely white wine with honey added. i instantly hated it. bad quality white wine does not make a mead. so a while passed and i for some reason got a bug about it again and found an actual mead called sky river. its their semi-sweet. for me, it was great. so now that i have proven to myself "good" mead (that i would drink) exists, i went ahead and bought a kit from northern brewer. i'd meddle with a recipe off of here but....i just want to take it easy at first.

i dont really have a point other than to say there's another newbie on the mead board that may or may not be bugging the hell out of some of you (just to give some fair warning).

Welcome!!
There's a place in South Jersey (found at honeylocator.com) that might be able to get you bulk honey for a decent price once you start buing in 5 gal buckets...and you know you will. :)

Back