Omaha, NE Area NHC Regional Entry Delivery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noleafclover

Reaction score
Hey folks, I thought I'd offer up a little service for those in the Omaha/Metro (Nebraska) area for first round of the 2010 NHC.

I'm taking all of the entries for my local homebrew club up to Middleton, WI (to see where to send your entries, visit: http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/attachments/0000/2852/NHC_Map2010_web.pdf) on March 26th/27th so they don't have to deal with shipping their entries. It's my first national competition, so I figured it would be fun to celebrate this event by taking a little trip up to Middleton and seeing the brewery there.

For those in the area that are interested, I'll bring your entries up. I'm packing the club's entries in coolers with ice so space is limited. Send me a PM if you want in. Space is of course limited.

- Noleaf

Thanks man. I wish I had all my ready to go but will not have all of them in bottles untill that sunday. good thing this round only needs 1 bottle. Depending on how many we get in the 2nd round I am thinking of driving them up.

How many are you entering?

Latest posts

Back