• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Older Stout conical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dhm8484

Reaction score
Used a few times, bought it from a fellow home brewer I know, been sitting awhile doesnt fit in my fermentation chamber. I believe its holds 8 gallons, I have all the tri clamp valves and gaskets. Like to get $150 obo. Located in central Pennsylvania, would rather not ship to awkward. Thanks for looking
20190313_122945.jpeg
20190313_122914.jpeg
20190313_122924.jpeg

Looks like a nice peice of equipment. Had you posted it a few days sooner, I could have detoured up from Bedford to pick it up. I have interest, just not a lot of time or opportunity to get out to Altoona.

That being said, I do have family scattered around the area that might be able to help me out.

Where exactly are you near Altoona so I can look into who might be the closest to you.

Thanks

Last edited:
Looks like a nice peice of equipment. Had you posted it a few days sooner, I could have detoured up from Bedford to pick it up. I have interest, just not a lot of time or opportunity to get out to Altoona.

That being said, I do have family scattered around the area that might be able to help me out.

Where exactly are you near Altoona so I can look into who might be the closest to you.

Thanks
PM sent

Make offer bump like to see someone have use for it
Would love to grab this off you, if it is still available. How central in PA are you located? I ll be coming from Philadelphia, just curious? Let me know, if it’s still available. If so , I ll 100% take it
-Michael

Would love to grab this off you, if it is still available. How central in PA are you located? I ll be coming from Philadelphia, just curious? Let me know, if it’s still available. If so , I ll 100% take it
-Michael
PM sent

Crap, I saw Altoona, figured I would buy it, but then saw Pennsylvania, not Altoona iowa. :(

Latest posts

Back