Old guy noob

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buktwild

Reaction score
Greetings from wintery Philadelphia.
I guess we all know why we're here. Thanks for letting me join.:mug:

Home brewing has always been interesting to me as a bystander, but I'm personally not much of a drinker. I never quite got the bug enough to give it a try.
For random reasons (maturity, palette developing, more frequent imbibing) I've decided to give this a try. Doing a Yahoo search I found this site and quickly realized this was a place to be a part of.

My initial interest is in working with apple juice/cider. To make a long story short, I spent most of y'day evening reading the Graff thread and have pretty much decided that's what I'm going to work toward.

Bootstrap or Jailhouse might have been alternative userid choices for me. I am on a tight budget and have limited space. Plus, I have a tendency to simplify methods, prefering to see what can be accomplished with a Rustic philosophy.

I could go on but I don't know that these intro's mean alot or if people read them much. As I said, we all know why we're here, so let's get with some yeasty science.

Welcome! Chances are by using the "search" feature you will find an ongoing cider discussion and you can jump in with a group of "cider-minded" people to present your questions.

Back