Ok... I have been trying to figure out the Acronym ya'll use...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Googled it.. lol gotcha. Sorry for whatever this may start. Didn't even think about Googling it.

Good luck finding EAC! :D

That's true! I've been trying to find this one for months. And even though I know what the reference is, I can't find the actual "words", although I have an idea!

Since we're on this subject (I know I'm going to regret this) what does FTW stand for? I see it in a lot of posts.

That's true! I've been trying to find this one for months. And even though I know what the reference is, I can't find the actual "words", although I have an idea!

Since we're on this subject (I know I'm going to regret this) what does FTW stand for? I see it in a lot of posts.

FTW = Forget the wife :D

Is it a movie reference? Any hints?

Eat A Cheeseburger? :D

Back