Officially a homebrewer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcclainm24

Reaction score
Hey everyone! It's been 6 weeks since I brewed my first beer, an Irish Red Ale, and I have been patient long enough. I decided to crack one open today to see if it was carbonated. To my surprise, it was perfectly carbonated and tasted great! I think I will drink a few this weekend but I think they will do better with another week or so to really deepen the flavor. Nonetheless I am very impressed with my first beer.

I attached a picture, I split one between my roommate and I so it is only half a glass.

Carbonated Beer!.jpg

Thanks guys! I am really excited for my Blonde Ale I brewed up. I changed the hops to make it spicier so it should be interesting

Congrats, since I started brewing the proudest moment was when I opened my first bottle and heard the hiss of the CO2. It's a great feeling.

Welcome and congrats on your brew! I'm also new to brewing and already finished my first batch and got two more aging right now.

Latest posts

Back