Official Wolves & People Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nattomoto I think you'll have sad feels after waiting this long and not enjoying the membership beers. I personally think W&P is brewing really good beers. Their saison game is on point and a lot of their wild ales have been great too. Plus have you had tractor pull? I am hoping they eventually bottle that.

They've got some Tractor Pull sitting in barrels right now too, that's one I'm really looking forward to.

nattomoto I think you'll have sad feels after waiting this long and not enjoying the membership beers. I personally think W&P is brewing really good beers. Their saison game is on point and a lot of their wild ales have been great too. Plus have you had tractor pull? I am hoping they eventually bottle that.

I'll only have sad feels if no one takes my offer.

giphy.gif

I've gotta go to Eugene this coming weekend for a funeral so gonna be stopping at W&P on Friday for a beer or two. Do they ever have normal plebe bottles or is that still too much to ask at this point?

They might still have bottles of Instinctive Travels and maybe Sebastian Rhubarb. I think they're out of La Truffe though.

I'll be there around the same time. Trying to remember if I met you at the pre-opening event they had way back when. I know I was talking to a dude from Seattle who was there with his wife but don't recall the name.

I'll be there around the same time. Trying to remember if I met you at the pre-opening event they had way back when. I know I was talking to a dude from Seattle who was there with his wife but don't recall the name.
I am positive that we met at that event. It will be great to chat again!

I'm gonna try this one last time. Anyone want to buy my membership? I can pick the bottles up and ship them to you if you provide a label. Less than cost.

Last edited:
I was gonna say, are you selling the bottles or the membership? Like, did you talk to Christian to see if you could transfer the 15% discount too?

I'm excited to drink some killer beers, eat some meat and cheese, and just kick it with some of you this weekend. Everyone drive safe. See ya at noon.

I haven't been to the brewery in awhile so was looking forward to what they were bringing to the Farmhouse Fest, but it doesn't look their participating. At least they're not on the list that Saraveza posted. Kind of odd that a local farmhouse brewery isn't there. I guess they're saving all their beer for tomorrow.

Totally spaced checking TB at the event. Sorry I didn't get to say hello. Was walking around ina blue and yellow Cantillon shirt with my wife. Really enjoyed #1 and #3. Order of preference was 3, 1, 2, and 4.

I thought beers we're surprisingly good too. Ones on tap were solid also. I can see some really good stuff coming out of the brewery in the next year.

Back