Official Wolves & People Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only been to one tasting at their taproom for the initial member introductions, all the beers were solid. Yeah it was a bit much to have waited for so long for beers but the owner and people running the brewery have always been welcoming and chill. Gonna have to crack in to some of those member bottles and see how they go, anyone tried their member bottles yet?

I've only been to one tasting at their taproom for the initial member introductions, all the beers were solid. Yeah it was a bit much to have waited for so long for beers but the owner and people running the brewery have always been welcoming and chill. Gonna have to crack in to some of those member bottles and see how they go, anyone tried their member bottles yet?
They had 1-4 on tap at the release. I enjoyed 3 the most (gin barrel aged). 1 was close to Orval which was really enjoyable. 2 was great as well and 4 I also enjoyed (rustic tawny saison). I opened 5 a few days ago and really enjoyed it. The gin and peaches both came through really well. Cheers!

They had 1-4 on tap at the release. I enjoyed 3 the most (gin barrel aged). 1 was close to Orval which was really enjoyable. 2 was great as well and 4 I also enjoyed (rustic tawny saison). I opened 5 a few days ago and really enjoyed it. The gin and peaches both came through really well. Cheers!

I def saw you guys there - we were sitting right next to the bar, and my brother & his wife had their baby. Some Missed Connections **** right there!

I liked all four bottles in their own way - it's awesome to see a brewery really nail 4 completely different flavors in their beer. I also thought the hoppy lager? and the stout on tap were super good. The stout tasted like a vanilla Abraxas lite, which we had the day before at McMenamin's 23rd street bottle shop.

Next time I'm up your way I'll hit you up (and same for you if you head down to the Bay Area). Gotta meet and grab a beer!

I def saw you guys there - we were sitting right next to the bar, and my brother & his wife had their baby. Some Missed Connections **** right there!

I liked all four bottles in their own way - it's awesome to see a brewery really nail 4 completely different flavors in their beer. I also thought the hoppy lager? and the stout on tap were super good. The stout tasted like a vanilla Abraxas lite, which we had the day before at McMenamin's 23rd street bottle shop.

Next time I'm up your way I'll hit you up (and same for you if you head down to the Bay Area). Gotta meet and grab a beer!

We definitely were right next to you guys at the bar. Damn, missed connection for sure! If we visit the Bay Area sometime then I'll hit you up. Lmk if you're in or around Portland anytime.

I think Postman was on which is their pale ale and when you mention the stout are you talking about La Truffe? That was the stout with hazelnut and local truffles. Tractor Pull was also on which is amazing. That's their strong ale with Cinnamon and graham crackers. They're barrel aging some right now in a Bourbon barrel :)

Big release day for W&P today. Wonder how big the crowd will be. Have they reached the hype status yet?
No. Now shut up about them. We don't need word getting out.
4XqvRxV2uTP_T0acoTc5neZawJ0=.gif

I went there last month and enjoyed it, notwithstanding some off flavors in a couple beers, but wasn't wowed.
To each their own but hanging out at a picnic table taking in the surroundings, drinking some delicious beers really fits my style. Also, Coltrane as background music doesn't hurt.

Latest posts

Back