Official WhaleSlayers thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir, very much so. I just started working at a new brewery 2 weeks ago and I'm having a big party this weekend. I won't be back in the forge until next weekend and then it will just be part time with my new job.
would love to order a couple from you

I want...no, NEED, one of the giant whale slayers. Sharpened blade and all. Let me know how far out I am on the list!

I've been waiting on the unofficial list since Huna day when I couldn't hunt him down to purchase one that day. It will be worth the wait for an opener Whæl.

Is there a wait list I can get on?
I have a full time job right now and I'm not getting to make many openers right now. I'm really not taking any more orders until I get down to the double digits on the waiting list then I will start back adding more people. I never imagined so many people would want these things.

I have a full time job right now and I'm not getting to make many openers right now. I'm really not taking any more orders until I get down to the double digits on the waiting list then I will start back adding more people. I never imagined so many people would want these things.

You do great work my friend, people want quality items. I'd love one of these bad boys. Please keep us posted on the list and when you will start back adding more people! Cheers

Dude quit your job and up your prices

If you do other metal work (railing for the walk and stuff like that) I'd be interested in talking about some other stuff I'd like to get done for my house. Hard to find people who do quality work and take pride in what they do.
I've only done one big commissioned piece before. It was a double archway for a cemetery driveway. I was given almost a year to do it in my spare time. I didn't even keep up with my time on it, I just made them a price and they agreed to it. They were so happy they gave me a $500 bonus after I installed it. I don't think I'd feel comfortable doing anything that big right now. Man the shipping on something like railing would be crazy. Most railings now are made out of square tubing and shaped on a machine. I only use solid steel and hand form it. If this job at the brewery don't work out I will probably go back to doing this full time, if that happens I'd love to do something like that again.
Thanks
J.R.

If you do other metal work (railing for the walk and stuff like that) I'd be interested in talking about some other stuff I'd like to get done for my house. Hard to find people who do quality work and take pride in what they do.
I know someone in the Denver area who does pretty amazing custom metal work...cool dude, I don't think he hand forges, though. Let me know if you want info.

New opener for a friend that works at Backlash Beer Company

Link no work! Nooo.

Would you be able to make one similar to your ram's head one but with upward horns for a Darkness bottle?

I would very, very much like to be put in line for one (or more depending on price) of these please!

How should I go about submitting a request/style desired?

These are so damn badass...talk about making a great bday gift for a beer lover

Back