Official Friday Night Whatcha Drinkin' Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cpt_Kirks

Reaction score
Me, I am drinking a kinda, sorta black and tan at the moment. Light lager with a taste of Marzen.

Need to finish the 3 gallon keg of light lager, have a premium lager going in there next weekend.

Probably will finish my Hefe (bite me, DB) later tonight.

How about you?

:mug:

Drinking apfelwein tonite. Celebrating the fact that my dealer escaped this round of GM dealership cuts!

Good deal!

That is going to hurt my company, too. We get a lot of business from ya'll.

Spread a little oil on the floor, good for our business. ;)

New Belgium 1554, for some reason bought a 6'er of it while in the store. I am well stocked on homebrew, but wanted to try it. I am going to have to try and clone this.

Also picked up one of the Boulevard Smokestack series, Saison Brett, on clearance for $8, have to put that away for a special occasion.

Oh, man.

Cold homebrew, and my two favorite Bond movies ("You Only Live Twice" & "Diamonds Are Forever") back to back. Plus, Chinese food. Does it get any better?

I need this. It has been a ***** at work this week.

:rockin:

Had a glass of my wit and a glass of my blueberry wine from this past summer (still needs more time)... probably about to hit up a Kolsch

I am off to a party soon with a 750ml and a bomber of my Simcoe IIPA Smash and some JOAM for my partner - I'm not really a fan, but she likes it.

Had a couple growlers of my IPA at a golf scramble today. On to the Belgian strong to finish off the night.

slow as hell at work so.. I got to come home 3 hours early.

Celebrating with a Chimay... followed by a night of Warcraft and Homebrewed Saison.

A good night at casa chicken.

I just finished building a fermentation chamber, well I have not finished it yet but its good enough to keep my beer cool. I am now thinking about brewing a beer this weekend to test it out.

Had a glass of Alaskan Summer Ale (Kolsch). I'm about to go pull a big glass of my still carbing Red Rye Ale.

Me, I am drinking a kinda, sorta black and tan at the moment.

I actually had a couple of black and tans myself. With Guinness stout and a Harp lager. I also had a Kilkenny and a Smithwick's. Washed the whole thing down with a glass of homebrew. All done for tonight now. :drunk:

Gig in Santa Barbara tonight. Just getting set up.

Let's see what's on tap besides BMC? Stella or Guinness. East descision, Stella is crap.

One Guinness, please! (no charge of course, steak dinner as well)

Founder's Double Trouble
Three Floyds Alpha King
Bell's Two Hearted Ale

Started with a Goose Island Honker's Ale, then a GI IPA. Now endless pints of HB Ordinary Bitter...my first batch in 18 months. It's a bit of a sacrificial lamb, as i wanted someting that would be ready quickly while I refilled the pipeline. It's just rounding into form, but the keg is almost kicked (and I only brewed it on Apr 21 :drunk:)

Had an Avery Salvation earlier tonight. Had a couple of bites of SWMBO's lasagna at dinner and now we're both sick as hell to our stomachs.

I'm drinking a homebrewed Indian Brown and trying to keep that lasagna down...

The Chimay and Saison were yummy.
But now, I need some hoppy goodness.

looking in the BeerFRIDGE I see:

Sierra Nevada Bigfoot
Widmer Broken Halo
Blind Pig IPA (x3)
Pliny the Elder (x2)
Hophenge ( the last bottle )
Lagunitas Hop Stoopid (x4)

I went for the Hop Stoopid. :mug:

Back