Of fungi and Foe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew_4iT

Reaction score
Anyone else out their a Primus or Les claypool fan? I'm a bass player and consider Les one of the best bass players out their. If you are one of those guys that likes to go to fests like Bonaroo I suggest you catch what is left of the Green Naugahyde tour while you still can. I went to their show in Portsmouth NH and it was amazing!

I like Pork Soda. Can't listen to it all the time, but sometimes it's just the ticket. Claypool is one odd dude.

Hamburger train is one of my favorite songs off that album. I didn't know what to think when I first saw him in a monkey mask doing whamola with buckethead lol. One of these days I'm going to build my own whamola instrument.

Primus Sucks!

caught the tour closer a few weeks back

really bummed I have to miss NYE this year - our friends are getting married on 12/31 :(

I enjoy all of his side projects but none of them can hold a candle to Primus

Yeah, this may very well be their last tour as Primus. Sad, but who knows Phish retired and now their back touring around.

Latest posts

Back