Obnoxious REAL Football Trash Talking Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Touche on the coach thing. What can I say? I was wrong. Now if they could only hire a defensive teams coach worth a damn so that they don't end up losing another National Championship over a fake punt that everyone and their mother's brother saw coming from miles away due to the desperation, then we'd have something.

Basically, nobody actually cares about semi-pro football...

Cheers! ;)

If you believe that I have some Oceanfront property in the middle of Nebraska I'd like to sell you. And for what it's worth, I'm of the belief that over half the "fans" of Pro Football now-a-days are mainly that way strictly due to Fantasy Football and gambling. Hell, that's probably a conservative estimate even. Mollycoddled QBs, pass interference really only called defensively as you can just about get away with outright murder if you're an offensive player, and of course the defensive penalties in general. I'm still waiting for the day that they literally start calling penalties on the Defense for actually playing Defense. No matter how you slice it, I can still pick several "semi-pro" games that were either equal or superior all but 2 of the pro games this year. And it's still early in the season with that number consistently growing.

I'm completely necro-threading this if nothing else to annoy the posters of the other football thread.
Enjoy!

Back