Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go Brownies!!! Been a fan my whole life 54 years!! Knew they would be good this year but this has surpassed my expectations big time 😋

When I was a kid the Browns were my favorite real team (nfl) and the Bills were my favorite minor league (afl) team. Glad to see both doing well.

Hahahahaha! :D

So both the Bills and Browns fell along the way. Given I don't have a team in the hunt it would have been nice to see their fans rewarded for decades of angst.
Oh well...

Looks like the Browns watched the Vikings-Niners game yesterday, saw the masterful offensive planning done by the Vikings, and said "Yeah, we want some of that! We have the blessing of that homeless guy who told us to draft Johnny, right?"

Browns gunna brown.

Stefanski'd

Maybe he's good for one playoff game each year?

I tend to agree.

Brees must be sitting on a tower of bank at this point. Considering how many kids the prolific dude has to support - and with the context of that mid-season trashing that cracked pretty near every rib in his body and could have killed him - maybe carrying on in a young man's game at this point isn't his best option...

Ok, I am totally all in on Tom Brady winning Super Bowl LV this year, just for the storylines.
The other QBs in the mix are interesting in their own rights, but not like Tommy Boy given the context and history.

If the TBs go the distance the chatter level will be an 11...

Cheers! :D

REPORT: Lions, Matthew Stafford agree to part ways this offseason

Detroit stinks. I don't like Stafford, but there are a few teams that either made it as a wildcard or just missed the playoffs that he could instantly make a contender.

Detroit. They give Minnesota a team that they can look at and say "Hey, it could be worse", and the Browns a team to bring up when someone gives them grief for having an 0-16 season.

I hope Brady is absolutely ineffective next game, but for right now...

DwWEaC6XQAA9VK4.jpg

Superbowls? Is that really your standard for greatness? How 1970''s.

How much insurance has he sold? That's the true measure of greatness...

I still hope he loses.

Then we get Rodgers.

Then next year we play against Brady in the Superbowl, with Rodgers.

Then we win said Superbowl.

That's how I see this all playing out.

I hope I'm right.......

What I love about Tom is his love for the game and his excitement to play. Even at his age and all of his accomplishments he still just loves to compete. With him, there’s no drama, just football. I hope they win.
Dont get me wrong though, I do like Mahomes and love watching him play. That kid is talented and will have a great career.

it should be a great game

Hey! Look who crawled out of his shame hole! Nice playoff run there, chummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp! :D

All things come to an end, and the best part of TB12 is already in the New England Patriots record books.
If he does well beyond, that's fine - and frankly still fun to watch. I'm ok with it...

Back