Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, ever since Russell Wilson got that overblown contract the Seachickens just haven't done much.

*Checks notes* three playoff wins?

Dude is only in it for the money now.

Petty as it sounds, I still want to see TB get his ass handed to him this afternoon for what he did to us with his underinflated balls. Also Mahomes deserves the win.

Petty as it sounds, I still want to see TB get his ass handed to him this afternoon for what he did to us with his underinflated balls. Also Mahomes deserves the win.

You do remember that he actually played better in the second half after they found the balls to be under inflated? So if he played better with properly inflated balls, the score would have been a bigger spread than 45 to 7!

You do remember that he actually played better in the second half after they found the balls to be under inflated? So if he played better with properly inflated balls, the score would have been a bigger spread than 45 to 7!
I should have qualified my statement by saying I just can't stand that *****nozzle. And yes I know that's opinionated but he's a jerk in my opinion. Also we should have replaced our offensive coordinator long ago. And I'm just pissed. Oh look, delicious homebrewed beer, and a tv remote, and Law & Order instead of the fiasco that's about to happen.

Well it was pretty obvious. That after all the push for Wilson to be MVP before he even played a game, that it was a successful year for the seaxhixkens to get the Walter Payton Award over Rodgers mvp as a win..

TB12_SB-LV.jpg

Back