Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If BB had Kaep for that game, NE would be playing next week.

Assuming Kaepernick had a few weeks to learn the offense.

Sorry if I sound a little hoarse....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT PICK 6 WAS THE BEST PLAY I'VE SEEN ALL YEAR, BRADY LOST, BELLICOSECHICK IS EVIL, yes I know we have a snowball's chance in hell to beat philly today with most of our players out, but I DON'T CARE THE PATS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Cleveland signs him now he's a free agent. That would be EPIC.

And now they’re all going to come out of the sewers, ranting about how they called it all along.

All dynasties end, *****enozzles. The Greeks, the Roman Empire, the British Empire, (some might argue the USA). The Yankees, the Canadiens, the Celtics, the Cowboys and now the Patriots. Mountains fall, rivers flood and ten billion red Chinese don’t give a ****.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go listen to Maureen McGovern sing ‘There’s Got to be a Morning After’ till my ears bleed.

yoda.jpg

Henry played a stellar game. given his size and agility, he reminded me at times of Gronk in his prime

sure has been a great 20 years drinking the tears of other team fan's crushed souls. for all the Pats haters, it's great to know you'll have be reminded of BB and TB12 for decades to come by sportscasters as they endless replay and discuss how we killed your NFL dreams from 2000-2019

Long live the greatest dynasty ever to rule the NFL!!

Henry played a stellar game. given his size and agility, he reminded me at times of Gronk in his prime

sure has been a great 20 years drinking the tears of other team fan's crushed souls. for all the Pats haters, it's great to know you'll have be reminded of BB and TB12 for decades to come by sportscasters as they endless replay and discuss how we killed your NFL dreams from 2000-2019

Long live the greatest dynasty ever to rule the NFL!!

tl:dr

Who dat going to watch the next round of playoffs from the couch? Drew Brees and Sean Payton, dat!

All I need now is for the Seachickens to lose and I'm good with this weekend in football.

Underdogs are 2-0-1 against the spread so far, and 2-1 straight up.

That's now 10-0-1 ATS for the dogs the last three wild card weekends.

Y'all can thank me for your winnings...

Funny going back to 2009 of the initial thread when Lil' sparky was talking about the Cowboys. Some of us have been on this forum a LONG time... Kudos for it not being closed (talking to you kent... ;))

Back