Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya see, here’s a math and a history lesson.

.781 means that if they play 1000 games they will win 781 of them. Here is where math comes in. If they win 781 games that means they lose or tie 219 of them.

Here is the history part. If you get your ass handed to you 781 out of every 1000 times you compete that makes you the French. (Or the Dolphins). In those rare occasions when you do win, enjoy them. Good for you, go ahead and get excited, spark up a Gauloise and march around singing ‘La Marseillaise.’ Maybe drag Don Shula out of the crypt and have him as Grand Marshal.

In the meantime, we’ll be over here ruling the world.

Here's a lesson for you...

tl:dr

Hey day_tripper, just an fyi that favorites were 0-8 ATS on wild card weekend the last two years. Hope that helps when you place your bets...

Hey day_tripper, just an fyi that favorites were 0-8 ATS on wild card weekend the last two years. Hope that helps when you place your bets...

You're a persistent little mensch, considering how obvious it is (and how many times I've made note of it) that I never bet on anything.
Give it up already, ffs...

Did I mention I once spent the day in Las Vegas and left town having dropped all of $1.25 in the slots?
That was the high-roller day of my life to this point.
I'm totally cereal...

Did I mention I once spent the day in Las Vegas and left town having dropped all of $1.25 in the slots?
That was the high-roller day of my life to this point.
I'm totally cereal...

But you only get up twice a night to pee and you move your bowels three times a week. So you’ve got that going for ya.

It’s probably the cereal. Fiber rules.

!
ci-urban-south-who-dat-golden-ale-48922606ed4b4ea3.jpeg

Sad day... getting ready to do a little tailgate prep and then before ya know it, I’ll be off to see the GOAT in person for the last time.

Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated

More like GGMSDOAT

Greatest Game Manager in the Shitiest Division of All Time

Right? The dude isn’t even top five playoff QB. Fraud

Niece and nephew drove up from the dirty Jerz to ski this weekend. Weather conspired against that so SWMBO arranged to take everyone to a paint bar. WE’re supposed to paint a lazy river meadow covered in snow.

View attachment 660242

But I saw THIS
IMG_0723.JPG
hanging in the window...

I’m SO going off the reservation. She’ll probably be mad but if not today then when?

Last edited:
Back