Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1497479893.841590.jpg

Key words being "five straight".

Now.... HOLD ON... i know when you think "clutch playoffs" you think "Peyton Manning".... and how could you not with all of those one and dones?

But.... i dunno.... that "five straight" seems kinda... a little... clutch...

Just sayin'

There are 81 days until the NFL opener between the Patriots and Kansas City Chiefs, and part of the numbers-based theme, ESPN's Stats & Information notes that teams are 1-81 over the last two seasons when trailing by 25 points. The lone win came in Super Bowl LI when the Patriots charged back to beat the Falcons.

Mike Reiss is always a good read Sunday morning.

"Freeman also claimed if he had stayed in the game, he would have won MVP: “Let’s say it like this, if I would have stayed in the game — I don’t know why I got out the game, actually — but if I would have stayed in the game, I would have got MVP. I look at my stats and I see my numbers didn’t lie. Look at my numbers.”

Geezuz, even Hoppy makes more sense than that.

Was shopping last night and the wife held up a Patriots pillow and said, "I think I just found your new fart pillow!"

I was kind of shocked because I could totally see her doing that with a Packers pillow, but I had no idea she followed football that much.

America (and the world, really) would rather spend their money watching bad NFC teams over "good" AFC teams. It's middle school level math.

Latest posts

Back