Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god!!!! Really!?!? Dammmmmn it!!! That was probably the smoking gun that showed the eeeeeeeeevil Patriots scheming in their top secret hideout.

Effin jerkoffs.

I'm finally at the point.... and it's WAY better.... that I actually enjoy little btiches whining about Brady and the Pats.

"Ohhhhh my God!!!!!! He threw a ball that was two PSI less than it was supposed to be and my vagina is SO INFLAMED!!!"

Hahahahaha!!!

It's like these people are wearing a "hello, my name is..." Name tag and "a HUGE p*ssy" is hand written in

Jesus...you know if super positive midget (#Blessed) had actually pulled off that stupid slant play and it later came out that said midget was conspiring with equipment managers to break NFL rules that you'd be screaming your vagina raw, just like everyone else.

CLBZ7sCUMAA7p1R.jpg

This should be Wilson and the rest Vinatieri.

This public ego battle Brady and Goodell is pathetic. It's costing taxpayers millions and it's all because Tommy is a prick. All he had to do from the start was say "the guys know the psi level I prefer and they went under a little bit; I never implied to go under the limit on purpose" ....a small fine and we move on. But no! Tom is perfect and he'll be damned if someone is going to be critical of him. effing epic ******

I actually agree with a lot of that concept except Goodell could have done that EXACT thing months ago. By the rules, tampering with equipment is a $25k fine. The Pats tampered with equip. Fine them $25k, and fckuing move on. Instead Goodell decided two PSI for half a game that was a blowout was about the same as the fckuing Kennedy Assassination, spent God-only-knows how much on the ridiculous Wells Report and drive it all to where we are now. And.... how the FCKU is this benefitting the league in ANY way? Instead they're now going to court, going to waste millions on lawyers, the defending Super Bowl champs are viewed as frauds by every complete jerkoff in the country.... yeah... solid work Rog'. Nailed this one.

Oh my god!!!! Really!?!? Dammmmmn it!!! That was probably the smoking gun that showed the eeeeeeeeevil Patriots scheming in their top secret hideout.

Effin jerkoffs.

It must suck to know that one of the most important things in your world is nothing but a goddamn sham. You'll be arguing about this for the rest of your life and that's hilarious.

I actually agree with a lot of that concept except Goodell could have done that EXACT thing months ago. By the rules, tampering with equipment is a $25k fine. The Pats tampered with equip. Fine them $25k, and fckuing move on. Instead Goodell decided two PSI for half a game that was a blowout was about the same as the fckuing Kennedy Assassination, spent God-only-knows how much on the ridiculous Wells Report and drive it all to where we are now. And.... how the FCKU is this benefitting the league in ANY way? Instead they're now going to court, going to waste millions on lawyers, the defending Super Bowl champs are viewed as frauds by every complete jerkoff in the country.... yeah... solid work Rog'. Nailed this one.

Yeah, he's a prick too...how is he still commish?

Effin jerkoffs.

Who are the "effin jerkoffs" in this scenario? Brady for destroying his phone the same day he met with investigators (meaning he either deep-sixed evidence or is a complete moron for not realizing how bad this looks)? The investigators for being annoyed with Brady's lack of cooperation? The rest of the NFL fans for thinking this whole thing is hilarious?

Sadly, Brady is probably smart enough to cut his loses at this point, serve out his suspension, come back and get his team back to the playoffs. But for the amusement of everyone not wearing a Pat's jersey, I hope he fights this out to the bitter end and makes the first half of the Pat's 2015-16 season all about deflategate as well.

If it was Brady sneaking balls down his pants into the bathroom and releasing a couple PSI, then he's looking at the $25K fine. The heavy handed punishment is because it was clearly a conspiracy involving numerous Patriots employees and Brady to knowingly get around NFL rules.

For example, Mo Wilkerson gets himself a four game suspension for an illegal substance. If the Jets organization had been providing him with that substance and their employees and team doctors were trying to get him through the drug tests there would be massive penalties, suspensions, fines, and revocations of draft picks. Maybe this is something the team should seriously consider doing....we just blow 1st round picks on the DL anyway.

Yeah, he's a prick too...how is he still commish?

NO idea.

Honestly taking off my trash talking and Pats fan hat....

Could he have effin mangled this whole thing any worse?? Instead of this being a blip on the radar, being over and done with, and the media and fans talking about the upcoming season.... we have this ridiculous freakin story that is going to dominate headlines for another few months. Like i was saying... how does this benefit the league in ANY way at all?

You know, if you want to just move on, Brady could take a note from Kraft and just accept the punishment. ****, enjoy his September banging his supermodel wife and getting free Dunkin Donuts throughout NE - it doesn't sound like a bad life. Boohoo, he loses out on four game checks.

If it was Brady sneaking balls down his pants into the bathroom and releasing a couple PSI, then he's looking at the $25K fine. The heavy handed punishment is because it was clearly a conspiracy involving numerous Patriots employees and Brady to knowingly get around NFL rules.

Oh bullshti.

Gimme a freakin break. Yeah, evil Brady was the devious mastermind behind the massive conspiracy to get around the rules!!

So effin stupid

Honestly taking off my trash talking and Pats fan hat....

Could he have effin mangled this whole thing any worse?? Instead of this being a blip on the radar, being over and done with, and the media and fans talking about the upcoming season.... we have this ridiculous freakin story that is going to dominate headlines for another few months. Like i was saying... how does this benefit the league in ANY way at all?

It takes two to tango. In this case the Pats and Brady got locked into their "it wasn't me" narrative very early and couldn't/wouldn't back down. The NFL front office could have handled things more smoothly, but also have to avoid the perception that they're sweeping things under the rug.

Brady chose to appeal in May (giving us a summer of continuing coverage), and it's up to him now if he wants to appeal again. Whether this continues to dominate headlines is to a large extent up to him. If he continues to choose poorly, he'll get the headlines that are coming to him.

Jesus...you know if super positive midget (#Blessed) had actually pulled off that stupid slant play and it later came out that said midget was conspiring with equipment managers to break NFL rules that you'd be screaming your vagina raw, just like everyone else.

Kinda like the Browns and Falcons last year? Intentionally breaking rules. Oddly enough I have not been screaming about them... nor has anyone else.

Oh bullshti.

Gimme a freakin break. Yeah, evil Brady was the devious mastermind behind the massive conspiracy to get around the rules!!

So effin stupid

Yeah, just like Brady's cell phone "conveniently" broke. What equipment manager in any right mind would mess with Tom Brady's footballs? You probably still think Hernandez is good friend to get rides with.

Kinda like the Browns and Falcons last year? Intentionally breaking rules. Oddly enough I have not been screaming about them... nor has anyone else.

Did said teams engage in a pathetic cover up once they got caught? Did they play footsies with talk radio and pretend to not understand how air works? Or did they just take their punishment and move on. Brady is no different than A-Rod and Braun - no one cares if they cheated. People hate them because they won't own up to it and just move on.

Did said teams engage in a pathetic cover up once they got caught? Did they play footsies with talk radio and pretend to not understand how air works? Or did they just take their punishment and move on. Brady is no different than A-Rod and Braun - no one cares if they cheated. People hate them because they won't own up to it and just move on.

Oh so the Pats should have just sat there and said, "yes sir Mr Goodell, you're right and given you have been just stellar at handling these types of situations, we're just going to go ahead and accept anything you pass down. Have at it Rog'"??

Riiiiiiight.

What dicks they are for fighting back

Not cooperating shouldn't be what the punishment is about. This is about starting a game with footballs under 12.5psi and knowingly doing so. This was about breaking the rules but it quickly turned to Goodell not liking how brady didn't cooperate. Bells suspension was dropped to 2 games for dui and weed possession. Having weed is against the rules. Give him 4 weeks.

Not cooperating shouldn't be what the punishment is about. This is about starting a game with footballs under 12.5psi and knowingly doing so. This was about breaking the rules but it quickly turned to Goodell not liking how brady didn't cooperate. Bells suspension was dropped to 2 games for dui and weed possession. Having weed is against the rules. Give him 4 weeks.

Yeah but I'm sure he didn't knowingly drive drunk or have weed on him.

Yeah but I'm sure he didn't knowingly drive drunk or have weed on him.

On the flip side, what do either of those have to do with the game of football? Cheating threatens the integrity of the game itself, and should be of greater important to the league than some Boy Scout ideals about players off-field behavior in their private lives. If they behave badly enough the law will catch up with them. Or their team will view them as a PR liability and cut them. No need for the league to get involved.

He wasn't involved in the conspiracy though, he doesn't know anything about the footballs. Arguably one of the best QB's to ever play the game, and the guy can't tell if his equipment is properly maintained. :confused:

Agreed. It's Goodell's MO though and if you piss him off he's going to slam you. He got team employees involved too and that's the big item that Goodell gets his tunnel vision on. If Brady had cooperated or even admitted to it, he wouldn't be facing any suspension.

Can you explain what the fcku you're even talking about?

It's sort of like explaining to someone why Hernandez shouldn't hypothetically be an Uber driver. A person should not be so dense.

Brady.. and his lack of involvement with this cheating situation.

So Brady yells at his equip guy that there is too much air in the ball and never says a word about breaking any rules. Equip guy takes some air out. Guy takes a hair too much out. Brady is now a mastermind behind a grand conspiracy to fcku the league, all the rules, and every fan other than Pats fans.

Right.

Got it.

Agreed. It's Goodell's MO though and if you piss him off he's going to slam you. He got team employees involved too and that's the big item that Goodell gets his tunnel vision on. If Brady had cooperated or even admitted to it, he wouldn't be facing any suspension.

Oh so the Pats and Brady should have catered to Goodell's fckuing ego and sucked his bag?

Fcku that

Oh come on man. That guy (Brady) is damn good at the game.. and it's been his life for a long ass time. You can't honestly believe someone who is that in control of his situation, doesn't control exactly what the equipment staff does to his footballs.

Waaa!!! We got caught breaking a NFL rule and are crying about being punished for it. That's pretty much what you're saying here. Either move on or keep crying about it and hear about Deflate Gate. You don't get to do both.

Oh come on man. That guy (Brady) is damn good at the game.. and it's been his life for a long ass time. You can't honestly believe someone who is that in control of his situation, doesn't control exactly what the equipment staff does to his footballs.

Even the bull**** meteorology/chemistry/physics that's been percolating out of Boston since the playoffs is more plausible than the idea of a ball boy messing with Tom Brady's game balls without his full knowledge. That is laughable.

On the flip side, what do either of those have to do with the game of football? Cheating threatens the integrity of the game itself, and should be of greater important to the league than some Boy Scout ideals about players off-field behavior in their private lives. If they behave badly enough the law will catch up with them. Or their team will view them as a PR liability and cut them. No need for the league to get involved.

The DUI, I don't know what is said about that in the ruling BUT weed is against the rules and has been for a very long time. So it is ok to break this rule because it is just weed?

This is why part of me thinks he will take it to court and could win. This isn't about deflated footballs anymore. Like you said, the 4 games is because he didn't give up his phone and then later on broke it. That isn't what the suspension should be about. It should be about whether or not Brady knowingly had the balls deflated under the minimum psi.

This whole thing probably ends with a perjury conviction. Either Goodell or Brady.

I hope you are right. Either way, let's just end it and enjoy the start of the season.

Weed is against the rules for player conduct, yes, but affects the integrity of the player, not the game itself. Tampering with game equipment on the other hand directly affects the game.. There is the difference. And it wasn't OK to break that rule.. he did get a punishment.

Same as before.. You cant honestly believe Brady didn't know how his balls were handled/set up. Refusing to cooperate for his own exoneration, and then conveniently destroying his phone which supposedly had evidence to prove his innocence doesn't help his cause.

I sure hope they don't win, but hell.. you never know while they still have Brady at the helm. Can't deny he has the ability to bring it back even after the suspension, assuming your second stringer does a remotely decent job.

Last edited:
Enough with the comparisons to other players suspensions for different infractions. We ALL agree that goodell under punished the wife/child beaters, but what does that have to do with Brady? Just because they were under punished doesn't mean Brady was over punished...

Honestly I don't even care about deflategate any more. Brady got what he deserved and this whole thing is over.

But...cape keeps crying about it like someone insulted his sister and keeps the whole argument going...

Back