Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The NFLPA doesn't have the luxury of defending who they want. It's a union, they protect their own. Even if they don't believe in it.
I'm surprised that the NFL decided to suspend indefinitely, after handing down punishment. Looks weak on their part. How is it that TMZ Can get the video but not the NFL? Weak.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with how much people are agreeing on things here at the moment. Can we get back to insulting each other's breweries and making real world threats?

I think his last post stating "out" was his swan song. Have we had that happen before? Most fade away.

That reminds me; where is Mcbrewski representing the niners? Someone has to support the scrotum carving in Kaepernicks skull.

He'll wait till the niners are securely in second place in the west before coming back and trying go take back the crown

Although i agree its stupid, Goodell made a smart move with Rice. He was getting a lot of flack about his tolerance policies and a two game suspension for knocking a ***** out didnt help. There was a lot of argument as to why Gordon and Welker got a longer suspension for drugs than someone who knocked a girl out. The video has been out for some time but since they never mentioned it, this was a great opportunity for Goodell to show he is "fair". This is simply damage control.

Id like to introduce Chris Berman to Ray Rice in an elevator type environment. Not to make light of the situation like Chris Berman did on National television. Did you guys hear his coverage of that... Pretty sure he's a woman beater himself

Pot paging kettle, pot paging kettle...

What kind of dipshcti calls out a fanbase as being hypocrite *****ebags, then turns around and wishes for a career ending injury of one of that fanbase's players?

Nice editing, there. I said they were hypocrites, referring mostly to the whining about penalties. I also said NE fans are townie *****ebags. Which they are.

The only person losing the internet is you, sir.

attachment.php

Oooo. Sorry but I think he's got you Strat. He went with the age-old "nuh-uh... You are!" tactic.

There's no defense for that.

You should just hang yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

I am not going to remotely defend Ray Rice, nor am I even going to say that the punishment is too severe... but... one aspect of this that is unfortunate (if there weren't enough already) is that she actually married him after this incident (I think they're married now... no?). So, him getting cut takes several million dollars out of HER pocket now too.

My only point is that, if this were to happen again... and don't think for a second it doesn't go on... there is now a very large chunk of money out there as incentive for the women to simply say, "Silly me... I fell down the stairs". Which is a pretty sad commentary.
Sad but true.

Belichick will swoop in, like the scum bag that he is, and scoop Rice up for the veterans minimum next week. Rice will then proceed to have an all-Pro year and then leave the team to sign a mega contract somewhere else....let's say the 49ers because they're full of a bunch of psychotic scum bags too.
A.) While I do believe Belichick drinks the blood of dead babies to perpetuate his train of luck... Even I'm not crazy enough to think he'd touch this one. Andy Reid maybe but last I checked he didn't need a Running Back bad enough to look past previous transgressions.

B.) Yeah, the 49ers are clearly hurting at Running Back. In Crazyville anyways...

Whatever... you know Rex is sitting up late at the Jet's practice facility tonight, watching that elevator video over and over and over again... just WAITING for her shoes to fall off.
Just so you know, that post made me feel dirty as I couldn't help but laugh when I read it.

I disagree completely with the NFLPA not touching this because of the PR. I think they are actually mandated by their by-laws and all of that bullshti to act on behalf of every player regardless of the situation. It doesn't matter if he was raping nuns... They have to fight to protect his rights under the CBA.

I think that's the case.
While I think you're right, I can't imagine they pursue it very hard (IE, crappy defender with poor track record attacking it half heartedly to boot.). I'm already biased to begin with though so I could just be looking at it wrong. After all, my bigger problem with the incident is for sexist reasons rather than the fact that he outright knocked someone the hell out.

She was clearly attacking him!
Coincidently this was what the lady I worked with said (as to the hit him first part). It's hard to fathom it justifying that type of response though.

Now that I got that out of my system....

If there Lions fans out there... Please hold hands with Stafford and proceed to piss on an electric fence. Thx k.

oh... there's no luck involved my friend.
Lies. Er wait, maybe your right. They did just get handled by the Dolphins. Perhaps it's run out... Or maybe they ran out of babies to sacrifice.

I just called Stafford and he said his hands are busy being up your mom's vagina.
Well of course he did. It sounds better than he's sitting there eating his own feces.

Oooo. Sorry but I think he's got you Strat. He went with the age-old "nuh-uh... You are!" tactic.

There's no defense for that.

You should just hang yourself.

I could bust out the "Yuh-huh" retort, but who knows what that'd escalate to... Better to let him simmer in his pot and/or kettle.

Agreed.... and just remember... The Dolphins still suck somethin' fierce. Enjoy what was like a SB win for you guys last week. It'll be short lived.

Just remember who is undefeated right now and who just lost their opener to the "sucky" Dolphins :D

BTW, how did that "sucky" defense do against the all mighty Pats the second half? I seem to recall you mentioning your QB spot was one not to worry about, yet he couldnt find the endzone, or even get close to it, for a whole 30 minutes.

Carry on!

Just remember who is undefeated right now and who just lost their opener to the "sucky" Dolphins :D

BTW, how did that "sucky" defense do against the all mighty Pats the second half? I seem to recall you mentioning your QB spot was one not to worry about, yet he couldnt find the endzone, or even get close to it, for a whole 30 minutes.

Carry on!

attachment.php

Carry on!

patriots.jpg

Back