Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trust me id rather be watching games like last night that actually count too, then you cant whine and complain that it doesn't count

Why do they still not get it. And poor form in brady crying that was beat to death.

Now buttfumble that will live forever.

Baltimore-Ravens-Super-Bowl-XLVII-Champions-27-x-37-Vertical-Banner-570x570.jpeg

I hate the Ravens. But I do respect them. (Well, except for Stabbin' Ray and the coach. Can't stand them.)

Looking like another tough season for the Steelers. But where's the fun in winning if you don't have a couple .500 seasons now and then?

Data had all offseason to gloat and rub it in our collective faces. He didnt new season move along.

I hate the Ravens. But I do respect them. (Well, except for Stabbin' Ray and the coach. Can't stand them.)

Looking like another tough season for the Steelers. But where's the fun in winning if you don't have a couple .500 seasons now and then?

Stabby ray. Oh damn, that's a funny one.

Data had all offseason to gloat and rub it in our collective faces. He didnt new season move along.

Eh. I was just too busy to hear you guys all whine and complain about your ****ty teams.

And they are still the champs until at least another 5 months.

when it was the highlight of their season, it is going to be brought up a lot. quite your whinning

How about that mighty 2012 Miami Dolphins team that finished a grand total...wait for it....wait for it!!!....one game better than the Jets.

Or better yet, how bouts we compare both teams over the last decade, say 2001 - 2012:

Miami:

Regular Season: 88 - 104.
Playoff Appearances: 2
Playoff Record: 0 - 2

NYJ:

96 - 96
Playoff Appearances: 6
Playoff Record: 6 - 6

Keep running with the buttfumble jokes. I can't hear it over how much the Dolphins have sucked, continue to suck, and will forever suck. Oooo...I'm so scared of a marine mammal wearing a football helmet. Come and get me Dolphin. Oh wait, you can't, because you're a marine mammal and I live on land where football is played and beer brewed.

you off your soapbox yet darwin? Miami actually has a shot of being good this year unlike the jets, i can understand why you are upset

Back