Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my God... I can NOT wait for early December and all of you fcktards are whining about what an easy schedule the Pats had all year.

"Ewwwwwwww. We would be undefeated too if we had that schedule! Waaaaaaa!! WAAAA!!!! Now I need to go put ice on my sore vag!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

I can't wait.

Easiest freakin schedule I have ever seen. I swear I saw a community college club team on there somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Well playing in your division you have to dodge what one or two teams a year. Might as well put in the 2 seed and let the rest of the AFC battle it out.

Like its new thing that the Sally Pats got a cupcake schedule. Good for them; it lets their fans brag about win totals even though they know they have no shot against decent playoff team let alone an NFC team if they luck into the big game

And the fact that THAT is your defense tells the entire story.

"Hey, we won ONE game against a good team!"

What can I say? Winning against the Pats is so much sweeter than any other team. When your team last went to the Super Bowl when man last walked on the moon, you take your "victories" where you can.

Like its new thing that the Sally Pats got a cupcake schedule. Good for them; it lets their fans brag about win totals even though they know they have no shot against decent playoff team let alone an NFC team if they luck into the big game

About as new as the raging *****enozzle, bandwagon Seahawk fans who suddenly have the greatest team in organized sports history (according to them) because they finally won ONE SB over the course of their shtty history.

About as new as the raging *****enozzle, bandwagon Seahawk fans who suddenly have the greatest team in organized sports history (according to them) because they finally won ONE SB over the course of their shtty history.

Sounds about like how Pats fans think they are the greatest team of the decade, yet they havent done anything to back that up all decade.

Ah yes the storied past of the Pats dating back to the great dynasties of 2004. Back when we still used cds to connect to the internets and had to watch non hd tv.

Sounds about like how Pats fans think they are the greatest team of the decade, yet they havent done anything to back that up all decade.

It is MILLENNIUM. And go ahead.., give me the name of the team that deserves that title more.

I'll wait patiently.

Ah yes the storied past of the Pats dating back to the great dynasties of 2004. Back when we still used cds to connect to the internets and had to watch non hd tv.

Let me know when you would like to lay the team histories side by side. I'll even do the data gathering.

It is MILLENNIUM. And go ahead.., give me the name of the team that deserves that title more.

I'll wait patiently.

How about five? Steelers, Cowboys, Packers, 49ers and Giants. And dont forget, the Pats have never gone undefeated, ever. O and should I remind you that the Pats have the same number of titles as the Raiders. The f***ing Raiders!

... O.... How many titles do the Dolphins have?

Hmmmmmmm?

Only one less than the Pats. Here is the definition of a millennium for you. The pats have not been, or close to, the greatest team of the last 1,000 years.

"A millennium (plural millennia) is a period of time equal to 1000 years. It derives from the Latin mille, thousand, and annus, year."

Right... A period of 1,000 years... The "2000's". It's really not a complex concept.

Its cute how you keep changing meanings of words to fit your argument. Nowhere does it say "a period of time being year 1000 to 1999 or 2000 to 2999." It only says a period of time consisting of a thousand years, no matter when it started, it just has to be a thousand years. You still with me? And further more, you are trying to eliminate most of the NFL's history, just to make your argument of being "the best". Your argument is completely fatuous.

(Eyeroll)

Fine. The Dolphins were the most dominant team of 1972.

There... Feel better?

Wow, you speak facts finally. And no. If you applied that type of truth to even a majority of your statements, that would start to help. Like saying that the Pats were the most dominant team for 4 years, over ten years ago. But that wont even happen.

Three straight AFC Championships and a Super Bowl appearance.... And the most wins in the league the last three years.

So...

You're a jackass

...... it's better than 30 other teams in the league that given year.

I was simply illustrating the point that people hop on the whole "Booo hooo...the Super Bowl wins were soooooo long ago... they haven't done anything lately"

Really?? I think they're in pretty freakin' select company over the last three years and there are about 29 other teams would be have killed "not do anything" like the Pats have over the last three years... especially when two of them were rebuilding years.

Imagine how many more Superbowls they might have won if Belichick could draft/coach up a secondary and would sign Brady some real receiving talent?

It's a red flag when someone tries so hard. Greatness needs no argument; it speaks for itself. Pats had a nice run but it's over. No one cares about regular season wins in that crappy division no matter how many times you twist and cherry pick your stats. What's amazing is how hard you're trying to convince people of a stupid thing that means nothing TMDTOFM; anyone can see that's a made up title to that uses regular season wins as the beef of the argument. It's just stupid. No one here is fooled. But keep making a fool of yourself in this hour of desperation. We all love it.

It's a red flag when someone drones on and on about their team after winning one SB. A shtty team with an embarrassing history, who's now looking more and more like they'll be one-and-done... it speaks for itself. No one cares about your one single win, and, in a few years, no one outside of... where are you from again? Will even remember who won that SB. Quick... who won the SB in 2009 (with out looking it up)? Exactly. Welcome back to obscurity. What's amazing is how hard you're trying to convince people that one SB win makes Seattle any better than a huge, long list of one-and-done teams who had a great season and then fizzled out immediately. See? It's different here.... we expect the Pats to be one of the teams right in the thick of it each and every year.. and.. luckily... they're pretty much done that for 14 years straight. So... whether you're "fooled" or not... the fact remains that.. since 2000, INCLUDING the last several years... there isn't a team in the NFL that's had as much success.

"hour of desparation"... LOL! Yeah, we're so desparate over here. WHEN will the Pats be good again!?!?! Whooooo 'es me!!! HAHA.. AFC Championship last year with a crappy D who gets Wilfork back and the just signed the best corner in the league? God the desparation!

Keep spewing ridiculous crap an making a fool of yourself. I love it.

Imagine how many more Superbowls they might have won if Belichick could draft/coach up a secondary and would sign Brady some real receiving talent?

Imagine how many Superbowls the Jets would have if their entire roster, coaching staff, and executive management staff didn't galactically suck balls.

I had this argument way before Seattle won anything. Funny how you think the team a guy roots for has something to do with the legitimacy of his argument. Pathetic.

What's amazing is how hard you're trying to convince people that one SB win makes Seattle any better than a huge, long list of one-and-done teams who had a great season and then fizzled out immediately.

I haven't tried to argue anything of the sort. You thinking I've done it at an "amazing" level just goes to show where your head is at. You assume every fan of every team is as delusional as you and your fan base. Not the case...get your head out of the sand.

AFC Championship last year with a crappy D who gets Wilfork back and the just signed the best corner in the league? God the desparation!

did you just drop an ex post facto rebuilding year??

"The Patriots - Rebuilding now...for the future! Oh and also, the past...."

Imagine how many Superbowls the Jets would have if their entire roster, coaching staff, and executive management staff didn't galactically suck balls.

Well, yes. No one is disputing that.

Imagine how many less Superbowls the Pats would have if they hadn't lucked into Brady? And before you start with the whole "We knew Brady was awesome all along bs", you don't draft a 7th round QB thinking he's going to have a HOF career. You should be thankful that the Jets ended the Bledsoe era.

Yet you said earlier today last year was a rebuilding year. Always contradicting yourself. BTW, in case you missed that game, Denver beat you guys to win the AFC championship. Hence, you did not win the AFC Championship last year.

Back