Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 against 1 and all you guys come up with is the "hitting hard" "stats don't matter" and "redzone"....your trash talk is almost as bad as your team's play.

Giants 17
Patriots 14

February 3, 2008 you fckin tard. Man you really wouldn't know **** if it hit you in the face

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... I'm sorry... I'll go MUCH slower for you....

I was talking about the last THREE seasons.... since, four years ago... Brady was hurt. See... THIS year is 2012. If you subtract 3 from 2012... whoa... sorry... let's make it simpler.... if you subtract 3 from 12... you get???

Ehh?? Take your time...

Lemme help you... 9. So the last three seasons are the:

2009 season
2010 season
2011 season

See?? See how those add up to THREE??

Now... the Super Bowl that you are claiming was the "08 Super Bowl".... well... that's before the 3 years we're talking about to even start with but let's forget about that for a second..

That has to do with the... 2007 season. See... what they do is the play during the year... and then, the Super Bowl, because football is played in the winter... when it's collllllllllld out.... gets pushed into the next year.

SEE??? See how that happens???

So when we are talking about the "last three years".... 1) you missed it bby a year even by your retarded logic but then, when you look at it from non-retarded logic, you miss it by two years.

BUT HEY.... do you want to bring the 2007 season into this conversation???

The season when Brady set the TD record... along with the most points scored in a season record?? 16-0?? You want me to rope those stats in too??

You ought a know it was your team's perfect season they shit all over.

yeah... you're right... it would have been WAY better to go 10-6 and then get ****spanked by the Pack and get bounced early in the playoffs like the Seahawks did. You're right. That's WAY better. Don't know what I was thinking. Sorry.

yeah... you're right... it would have been WAY better to go 10-6 and then get ****spanked by the Pack and get bounced early in the playoffs like the Seahawks did. You're right. That's WAY better. Don't know what I was thinking. Sorry.

Nope it would have been better to go 8-8 and have your moron coach Nowin fired and replaced by Singleturd.:cross:

Cape, wrong azzhole. McBrewsie was rooting for the 5-11 9ers that year!

I'm back losers....I thought we were talking about the last eight years of Patriots eneptitude; I never saw you change the time window. Undoubtedly you did that to show off some cool statistics that add up to NOTHING. But hey, since the Patriots are better than the Seahawks that means everything a Seahawks fan says is wrong, right? LOL Wait...are the Patriots better? Not head to head ...

But yeah make fun of me because I can't add....total burn bro!

wow, words can't even explain that.

So that wasn't the 2008 superbowl? I know I messed up and called it the 2008 Giants when it was actually the 2007 Giants team that played that game. But really, that goof was so bad that words can't explain? You guys are desperate for material aren't you. Now that your teams sucks it looks like you guys are struggling a bit...

Alright guys.. I flipped my system to try and pick winners this week. Let's see how I do....

CAR +2.5
Indy -3
AZ +6
NO -3
CIN +2.5
NYJ +10.5
WASH +6.5
BAL +6
JAX +4
SEA +7
CHI -5.5
GB -5.5
BUFF -3.5

I can just see it now...all you guys standing around the kettle before the game in your Patriots jerseys, socks with sandals and euro shadow beards BSing "That Hoppydaze guy is such an idiot. He doesn't understand how great we are. We won 3 superbowls!! How can he not see that??? We are totally still relevant.... right guys?"

And????

They are the best team in the nfl and Baltimore D is the worst it has ever been in the past 13 years. I don't have high expectations.

nah... I don't think Houston is as scary as their record. Good team, don't get me wrong... but I dunno... I wouldn't give the Ravens zero chance.

So that wasn't the 2008 superbowl? I know I messed up and called it the 2008 Giants when it was actually the 2007 Giants team that played that game. But really, that goof was so bad that words can't explain? You guys are desperate for material aren't you. Now that your teams sucks it looks like you guys are struggling a bit...

My team sucks? They're 4-1 with the top defense in the league. And I'll bet my dollars to your doughnuts that they beat your team on Dec. 2. Must have me confused with the Pats fans.

My team sucks? They're 4-1 with the top defense in the league. And I'll bet my dollars to your doughnuts that they beat your team on Dec. 2. Must have me confused with the Pats fans.

It's me against the thread so it's getting confusing...but yeah Jay Cutler is a total ****** and he deserves every bit of his bad press.

Back