Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I was feeling like an idiot for about fifteen minutes yesterday.

Gotta love that it was Romeo Crennell and the Chiefs who beat up on the Packers. If they don't hire him for that gig full-time, I'd love to see him back in New England as defensive coordinator. Kyle Orton being involved added an element of delicious irony.

GB loss was a perfect storm. Everybody sucked. Even Rodgers passes were off (80 rating). And now 3-7-1 at Arrowhead. I'm ok with it. Now they can focus on getting people healthy and prepared for the playoffs. I think Jennings being out had much more impact than they expected & it got in the other WR's/Rodgers head.

SF loses tonight and they lock in home field. Go Steelers. I haven't had the Monday morning blues in a year :).

Yea, there's the 'roid issue too. Maybe they were getting them from Sam Hurd.

3 offensive lineman out doesn't help. But watching Derek Sherrod's leg break.. The whole bar went Ooooooohh when they showed that replay.

GB loss was a perfect storm. Everybody sucked. Even Rodgers passes were off (80 rating). And now 3-7-1 at Arrowhead. I'm ok with it. Now they can focus on getting people healthy and prepared for the playoffs. I think Jennings being out had much more impact than they expected & it got in the other WR's/Rodgers head.

SF loses tonight and they lock in home field. Go Steelers. I haven't had the Monday morning blues in a year :).

Exactly what a friend of mine and I were saying as we watched yesterday. If they were gonna lose one, this was the one to lose. Non-conference, and it actually takes some pressure off, especially if SF loses tonight. They may have lost, but I don't have the Monday morning blues at all. They need to get healthy, especially on the O-line.

Can't say I popped a champagne cork, but I did giggle like Beezy. Steelers lose and the Pat's can be 1st seed in the AFC. Go Niners!

Helluva ****ing weekend. Pats win. Tebow loses. Green Bay loses. Romeo Crennell wins. Jets get their asses handed to them. Ravens - the same.

The only bad thing this weekend was 'Dre Carter going down, looks like for the season. Helluva player, and class guy, Pats are going to miss him.

That Mark Anderson strip-sack of Tebow, though - that's why you can't run the option in the NFL. Perfect play.

Nah, just cause the Chargers are proving, once again, that they're the greatest sports fraud of the last decade, that doesn't mean you have to go back to lurking.

Make fun of the Packers obvious 'roid use like the rest of us... it's fun.

So I'm reading that the Lions can get into the playoffs by beating either the Chargers next weekend, or the Packers in the final game.

So, for brevity, let's assume the Packers are NOT going to lose. That leaves the LIons having to win (or "tie"??) the Chargers.

Sadly, it would be no surprise to see the Lions lose a tough game against the Chargers, and then end the season on a bad note against the Pack.

Just sayin.

Of course it looks like they are capable of beating almost team this year, depending on if they can keep themselves from taking stupid, stupid penalties or not.

It's so much more fun to have a team in the hunt, than to have a team at the top. ;)

Assuming the Steelers gag tonight (almost a foregone conclusion), going into Week 15, the # 1 seed in the AFC will be 32nd in the league in defensive yards and the # 1 seed in the NFC will be 31st in the league in defensive yards.

Kinda interesting

If the Pack and Patriots make the Super Bowl, what would be the over/under on total points scored? Would it be more or less than the over/under on total points scored in an average NBA game?

Assuming the Steelers gag tonight (almost a foregone conclusion), going into Week 15, the # 1 seed in the AFC will be 32nd in the league in defensive yards and the # 1 seed in the NFC will be 31st in the league in defensive yards.

Kinda interesting

wow not much respect for the steelers especially since they have been to the super bowl 3 out of the last 6. I would never count Ben and the steeler nation out. If they win they will jump from a 5 seed to the first seed. This ought to be a great game both teams have a lot to win or lose.

tebow.jpg

If the Patriots make it to the Superbowl to meet the Packers, both teams should agree to have the Defense play Offence and the Offense play Defense.

That would be funny because the Packers would win that way too.

Personally, I think this loss was a good thing. Going for 16-0 or 19-0 isn't smart football. Now they can forget about that fool's folly, play to win the NFC and return to the Superbowl.

Latest posts

Back