Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus if they called them the Green Bay Packees everyone would confuse them with a chain of liquor stores.

No,I think the name is perfectly appropriate the way it is.

You have to admit its pretty funny that you're avatar is a "PACKER" taking a pose appropriate for their team name.

Got earn the nickname I guess.

Yeah, it's a weird shot. I did not miss the fact that there are some homerotic overtones there. I don't remember where I found that picture, but wherever I got it, the title of the pic was "Packed". The way I see it, anytime the Pack can F%&k a Bear, it's a good thing.;)

By the way, did y'all catch Clay Matthews at the "Leading the League in Sacks at Week Eleven" ceremony?

I couldn't resist. That was some funny sh*t.

Well, I watched the Pats play the Lions. For a while, it was a case of a good team playing down to the level of their competition. No suprise the Pats won. One of the reasons that I don't care for Brady is that any time he gets hit, no matter what the circumstance, he jumps up and runs to the Ref. Then I noticed, on 7 plays in a row, at least one of the Patriots on offense or defense would go to one of the officials and complain that they were being held. If someone recorded the game, go back and check how many times they did that. I don't normally watch them because of the coverage where I live. For you guys that watch them all the time, do they do that every game? On top of everything else, they were playing the Lions. Even the Cowboys beat the Lions. - Dwain

Not sure if this is a case of the apple falling not far from the tree or that McDaniels was behind spygate and the Pats take yet one more step to "awesomeness".

FYI, nobody's paying attention to you based on avatar foul.

Best tweet ever, from the Bill's Steve Johnson.

First, the context:

The Tweeted post-game response....

ept_sports_nfl_experts-199308836-1290987173.jpg

Nice to see a player BLAMING God for a change... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
NFL = SKOL VIKINGS!
NCAA = Go Broncos! (Boise State)

No "trash talk" needed when EVERYONE is so jealous of my teams already. :D

Sure, you posted this more than a few months ago, but I am glad that there is a least one Donkey State fan here. How do you feel now that you have had a few days to let the pain die down? As for me, well lets just say that I love that Nevada broke that 24 game streak! Oh and did you happen to see those BCS standings today?

GO PACK!

;)

IMO, Boise's loss isn't a big deal unless Oregon or Auburn don't go to the championship game (and even if one doesn't...it's a meaningless 'championship' anyway so BFD). BCS bowl games are still just bowl games...which means they are just meaningless games.

IMO, Boise's loss isn't a big deal unless Oregon or Auburn don't go to the championship game (and even if one doesn't...it's a meaningless 'championship' anyway so BFD). BCS bowl games are still just bowl games...which means they are just meaningless games.

in summary:
NCAA is meaningless.

Sure why not. Straight up, no line. Avatars?

Straight up. What is the line anyways? I assume Ravens are favored.

Avatars are good. I was thinking loser had to drink either Iron City or Naty Boh but I read NB is made by Miller now so I'm not sure if it has the same meaning.

1 week and winner's choice?

I figure we can rekindle the bet for the AFC Championship as well.

Avatars are good. I was thinking loser had to drink either Iron City or Naty Boh but I read NB is made by Miller now so I'm not sure if it has the same meaning.

Didn't we do the iron city natty boh before, or was that someone else? I tried but couldn't find the Iron City anywhere.

And deal!

Didn't we do the iron city natty boh before, or was that someone else? I tried but couldn't find the Iron City anywhere.

And deal!

Gents, thanks for making the forum interesting, btw this thread is useless without pics lol:mug:

How 'bout the Cowboys! Now if they can get a new O Line, and secondary. Probably the only time (other than when he played Brees) I root against Manning.
That Pit vs. Bal. game was great. And then of course, San Diego

And deal!

Dataz, did you lose ANOTHER ****ing bet? WOW. Awesome. Was rooting for Pitt for no other reason than this!

Weird game last night. Watching it, thinking "wow, those are two great defenses!" before remembering how Brady + crew carved up both Baltimore and Pitt. Actually, the Ravens game wasn't Brady's best, but they still got almost 400 yards total and rushed for 127 (almost 5/carry). Against Pitt, Brady went off but they still rushed for 4.3/carry.

Ray Rice and Rashard Mendalhall couldn't match LawFirm and Danny Freakin' Woodhead.

REAL big game tonight. The winner almost certainly gets a 1st round bye; loser goes on the road in the Wildcard. Gonna be a helluva game.

REPORT: Dry Hops have been added to the IPA. Early indication point to a successful brew! Thanks to the Lions I have new reason to work on making a better IPA...

First time I have been on today since I am sick and was half expecting bitching about where I was and that I pussed out. So where is my punishment?

Dataz, did you lose ANOTHER ****ing bet? WOW. Awesome. Was rooting for Pitt for no other reason than this!

REAL big game tonight. The winner almost certainly gets a 1st round bye; loser goes on the road in the Wildcard. Gonna be a helluva game.

Yeah, I am 0-3 on HBT bets. I am about to start betting for who I want to lose.

I hope I will be able to stay up for the game tonight but I am about half dead and about to fall asleep already.

Back-to-back Pac-10 Champs!!!

Let's win the 'Natty'! GO Ducks!

F the NFL in the mouth

Last edited by a moderator:
Paraphrasing Steve Young here (which isn't always easy):

"The Patriots' offense is like a knife that's so sharp, you're bleeding and you don't even know you've been cut."

WOW. What a friggin' game. Cripes, I never would have called that. Dare I say, Rex Ryan looked a little... godsmacked?... in the postgame press conference? ;)

Latest posts

Back