Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"BTTF plugs"?

"charwhores"?

Nothing you say makes an iota of sense. This ain't even me smack-talking; I'm not in your head, I don't *want* to be in your head, I have no idea what your references are. You fail at communication.

Okay.. think about it.. 'whore' is obviously not part of a teams name or city.. so 'char' must be the key.. Gee, what team sounds like or has the letter combo 'char' in it? Gosh, maybe if that's too damned hard, I can start with the teams that a Raider fan might hate.. Gosh, any in their division that start with or contain or sound like the character phrase 'char?'

man, this is too hard.. I can't figure it out.. I'm stumped!
Can't we just go back to the playschool square peg, round hole puzzle? Or the stack the doughnuts puzzle?.. That was hard, but it wasn't 'too' hard...After a while, I conquered it!

As to the BTTF 'plug' (not plugs), I already explained that, as I could see how that would be a little cryptic... all you had to do was 'read'... but I guess even that was too hard...

"I am your density" was a 'famous' line from the movie "Back To The Future" ..but maybe that movie was before your time...

I was simply 'trying' to point out that the misspelling was 'intentional' and not a typo...

Okay, so I fail at communication.. You fail at comprehension, so we're even...

There will be much half time ridiculing this year...I can't stand Black Eyed Peas. No talent hacks imo.

edit: lol tireflags

Not only that, but they usually do something for sophomoric shock value, that is neither original, clever, or funny.. that only results in pissing parents off...

So I imagine that after this is over, people will be asking "What were they thinking?"

Okay.. think about it.. 'whore' is obviously not part of a teams name or city.. so 'char' must be the key.. Gee, what team sounds like or has the letter combo 'char' in it? Gosh, maybe if that's too damned hard, I can start with the teams that a Raider fan might hate.. Gosh, any in their diovision that start with or contain or sound like the character phrase 'char?'

why the f**k would i care or know what "teams raider fans hate"?

go. away.

why the f**k would i care or know what "teams raider fans hate"?

Then why do you even bother responding you miserable bastige...

go. away.

I'll see your "go away" and raise you a "Cram it where the sun don't shine junior!"

You completely 'SUCK' at this trash talking thing... It requires a sense of humor, and enough smarts to find your way out of a paper bag... Concepts foreign to you... lighten up and get a clue...

PS.. have a nice day! :mug:

This thread was a lot more fun about ten or fifteen pages ago.

That's what happens when you make light hearted football trash talk 'personal' towards individuals.. They just 'might' return in kind.. shouldn't be a shock...

The solution is simple.. embrace the former, and abandon the latter...

Choices determine outcomes.. If you don't like the outcomes, make different choices...

That's what happens when you make light hearted football trash talk 'personal' towards individuals.. They just 'might' return in kind.. shouldn't be a shock...

No, you got it backwards. It is when people take what others said personally and then stoop to an immature level.

The solution is simple.. embrace the former, and abandon the latter...

Choices determine outcomes.. If you don't like the outcomes, make different choices...

good god, you are from california...

nobody's taking anything personal, you're just making dumb-a$$ comments.

nobody wants to hear your life story

You mean like 'this?'

And then after the '*******' makes that statement, he gets butt hurt about my reply...

But that was after I just 'light heartedly' took the several 'personal' jabs prior to that.. which I thought was because he was just doing it in fun.. But later realized it was more than that... but I still tied to keep a sense of humor in it all..

So I gave back.. but just like in the game, it's not the guy that throws the punch that gets the flag, it's the guy that punches back...

This thread is titled 'trash talk'.. but it's obvious that there are several here that are way to thin skinned to actually participate in it... and it's gotta be personal..

Must be an east coast team thing.. Enjoy your little candy assed east coast clique, girls... Your panties are wound up 'way' too tight... Friggin' pathetic! The evil raider fan is out...

You mean like 'this?'

And then after the '*******' makes that statement, he gets butt hurt about my reply...

.... blah blah blah blah......

Must be an east coast team thing.. Enjoy your little candy assed east coast clique, girls... Your panties are wound up 'way' too tight... Friggin' pathetic! The evil raider fan is out...

pot-kettle-black.jpg

You mean like 'this?'

But that was after I just 'light heartedly' took the several 'personal' jabs prior to that.. which I thought was because he was just doing it in fun.. But later realized it was more than that... but I still tied to keep a sense of humor in it all..

So I gave back.. but just like in the game, it's not the guy that throws the punch that gets the flag, it's the guy that punches back...

This thread is titled 'trash talk'.. but it's obvious that there are several here that are way to thin skinned to actually participate in it... and it's gotta be personal..

i didn't even respond to your "reply"

jesus christ man, lighten up. nobody is taking anything personal, ever, at all, none of it. if you're taking my comments personally, that's your problem.

i don't even know wtf is happening anymore.

wait wtf? since when is green bay "east coast"?

you do know there's a country between california and new york, right??

Yikes! I missed quite a bit!!! And I thought I was being petty this morning! Well back on topic...............

Last edited by a moderator:
The Browns are going to finish next season with a winning record and challenge for a wild card position....if you don't agree then you're stupid.

Oh and I forgot, the Browns will split with either the Steelers or Ravens or both. There, now you know. book it.

Ha ha ha ha. It's funny because you talk next season.

the_hangover_15974.jpg

ok, I've posted Mr Chow twice now (different thread) in two weeks. Thats my quota

Here's something we can all agree on.

There's nothing funnier than Brett Farve getting hit in the nuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMywHFojUtY

Jesus Bird, THANK YOU!!!

Y'all are a bunch of bitchy old hens and I had to read thru 5 pages of ^THAT **** to get to a video of Brett gettin hit in the nuts that I've seen 100 times to get a chuckle...

and WHO THE bless CARES about Favre 15 years ago??? Was he, wasn't he, great, hall of fame, blah, blah, blah...is he still playing? No.

Yes r8rphan is annoying as hell with his charwhores and c-men and fvcknuts and blah blah blah, but I already explained that...he likes the crack. It is the ONLY explanation for some of those posts (not to mention the defense of that psycho owner).

There are 4 teams left.

Jay Cutler just oozes ********* and I hope the Packers smash that smirk off his face repeatedly...he always looks like his line smeared **** on his face-mask. Come to think of it, that is a distinct possibility!!!

Ben Rothlisberger is an even BIGGER ****** than Cutler if that is possible and the thought of the Steelers winning a championship on the Cowboys field makes me wanna puke.

That leaves a Green Bay team that overcame a TON of injuries and adversity to get here...Rodgers, if you ever plan on moving from adequate to elite, now would be a good time.

And the Jets trashtalkin has hit epic highs which should be lauded by fans of this thread. It has gotten a little over the top at times, but they backed up every word so far. Jets, if you knock off the team that seemed destined to take it all, you better be good enough to kick that rapists ass all over the field. Embarass them. Make them cry. Make them believe they need to go back into the locker room and reconsider whether they even wanna PLAY football again, ever.

Pack vs. Jets, go Jets :mug:

Here's something we can all agree on.

There's nothing funnier than Brett Farve getting hit in the nuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMywHFojUtY

Homer: [laughing hysterically] This contest is over! Give that man the
$10,000.
Jay: This isn't "America's Funniest Home Videos".
Homer: But...the ball! His groin! Ah ha! It works on so many levels!

... you know, by the time I noticed my typo (and it *was* a typo), it'd been quoted three or four times and it was too late. Me = *******. Me = wishing I still had my mod powers...

Still, that's the way it SHOULD be ****ing spelled!

Raider fans really suck at trash talking....

I still have no idea who the Charwhores are? It is obviously a failed attempt at being clever. Charlotte Hornets? But, that's basketball....

Wow... what the hell happened in here? r8rphan = this thread fail

Anyway, Packers are gonna spank Cutler in inappropriate ways, and dominate another tough fought game. I am thinking Starks will have another impactful game and rush for 95 yards. A-rod gets it done and moves to SB.

Pack 24 : Bears 17

I think the Bears are good, but have been more lucky this year than good. Not necessarily within games, but in the games they have drawn. Lowest injury total in the NFL, and after getting a bye at 11-5, they play the Seahawks (losing record) at home to move to the NFC Championship. I am sorry but playing the worst road team in the NFL at home after an extra week of rest (not to mention your opponent has a losing record after winning a playoff game) is probably the easiest entrance to the Championship ever.

So I think the Bears are overachievers to the nth degree. However, I still fear them because Packers/Bears games are always a battle.

Back