Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asterisk

I didn't say Seattle cheated. They didn't. Neither did the Patriots

Asterisk.

Is that why they got fined and lost a draft pick, because they didn't cheat? Nice try but you have no ground left, for a LONG time.

That said, holy shti! The NFL has some explaining to do. I didn't realize the batting thing was such an eff up. So, if he just tries to recover and muffs would it be illegal too?

Either way, easy win. Cam Khancelor for MVP

After that abortion of a game, the reality that is the 2015 Seahawks is likely settling into Hoppy's psyche...

Cheers! (gotta feel a little sorry for the poor guy ;))

After that abortion of a game, the reality that is the 2015 Seahawks is likely settling into Hoppy's psyche...

Cheers! (gotta feel a little sorry for the poor guy ;))

Get off my chit, not into massholes. I'm flattered but not really.

That said (I was going to insert an emoji, but that's almost as bad as a *****ey meme) (I should kick a baby for knowing what emojis and memes are) .... Not sure he completed the process of batting the ball. Not a football move at all!

That said again, drank a lil bit and watched some reactions, hilarious! Caldwell ( did I spell that right Cape?) was so dumbfounded and defeated that he forgot make a fuss like the hoodie would have. The Detriot players had no idea how it worked. The refs obviously didn't.... Just a chit show

That said, road to the Super Bowl runs through Seattle.

Atta boy, keep your head up and your delusions intact.

Everyone else that watched that game knows better...

Cheers! (Seahawks are already booking their January golf tours ;))

Atta boy, keep your head up and your delusions intact.

Everyone else that watched that game knows better...

Cheers! (Seahawks are already booking their January golf tours ;))

What? Everyone knows better than what now? Bad call and not reviewable? Yeah, I agree, something your Boston strong head can't fathom. Admitting the truth ...

That said...

A "scrambling Qb" with no offensive line... sounds like a recipe for winning Hoppy.

You should just be relieved Vick, I mean Wilson, isn't taking up much salary going forward.

Pfft....

pfft

more awesome from Bills fans

1461141560848241993.jpg

What the **** do I care? They couldn't beat New England last year, they can't in 2015 either. Not that they've got a prayer of coming out of the NFC; God must just not like the Seahawks.

ahh the past 3 pages of this thread are hilarious...

Seahawks will make the playoffs. People can say they suck or don't stand a chance all they want, will just make it that much sweeter when we get to say "told you so"

I think you all are missing the most important issue that happened yesterday. Every other coach in the league can now get ass whooped by Dan the Man. Does your coach even lift, bro? :D

460x1240.jpg

I agree with him. The City of Dallas should take way more heat for the JFK assassination. Maybe they did it?

I agree with him. The City of Dallas should take way more heat for the JFK assassination. Maybe they did it?

There's a very long chapter in an old Rush Limbaugh book that pins it on the Dallas Police.

Don't know why I remember a book I read in civics in High School still, especially by that gasbag.

lol - I was thinking the same thing when I read the article :)

Considering the ridiculously low payroll hit Brady has been okay with for years, his paying the practice squad for good plays doesn't surprise me at all.

The guy is a pure football player...with a reasonably hot, rich wife...

Cheers! ;)

Back