Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People are asking why Carroll went with a pass play. The answer is he believed in his QB and wanted to have a belchfest of a post game interview on how great his QB is than Brady. We got the answer.

Now we have to listen to Sherman complain about having Tommy John surgery for his busted hymen. Boo hoo!

That's bullsh!t. Brady is an over the hill, lucky, has-been. Hoppy said so.

Interesting that the over the hill, lucky has-been Brady scored more points in the fourth quarter, when it counted, than Seattle's last nine opponents combined. Hoppy probably has an explanation for that.

dizneyland.jpg

I will say this: Brady's moved up to #2 QB of all time on my list (and everyone cares about my list).

It's damn impressive to have won a super bowl after not having won one in ~10 years.

I think Staubach went 6 years between victories, Eli 4, and no one else more than 3 years between victories (at least, that's what I found in my 30 seconds of expert Google research).

And, to do so, as mentioned, by scoring 14 points in the 4th against that defense. Hats off to Brady and the Patriots. :cheers:

Neither have the Cheathawks or Cheat Carroll (not even a college national championship for that matter before abandoning his cheating mess at USC)...

Are you serious? I'm a big UCLA fan you can't really expect coach Pete Carroll to know Reggie Bush's parents are living in a house rent free in San Diego.

That's cheating?

Russell Wilson about to be paid "top QB in the league" money?? Yes.. PLEASE!!

No more Lynch... Dick Sherman out for a year with Tommy John surgery.

Hey Seahawks... thanks for coming. That one year you were really good was fun.

Warren Sapp arrested for soliciting a prostitute and fire from NFL network. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

I bet Sherman's curve will never be the same.

Back