Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, "fan" is shorthand for fanatic. I don't apologize for being a fanatic. I hate the Patriots. I hate the townie *****ebags that make up most of their fan base. I especially hate the rank hypocrisy Patriots fans engage in. I hate the fact that whenever a team beats them, it's almost impossible to get a Patriots fan to admit that the other team was better.

Oh, and you guys better hope you aren't in playoff contention come the rematch. Because after those roughing the passer penalties, the Dolphins DL is going to be gunning for Brady. I'd be happy with a career ender, but I'll settle for the rest of the season.

PS: Heath Evans is a thieving ****head and Belichick is a habitual cheater. Looked up to Shula my ass, Shula had the decency to not accept the playbook.

I got bored after "know" and stopped reading.

That said, just by judging at the length of the post, I'm guessing a doctor might be needed to surgically repair that much butthurt. Maybe there is a prescription that could be written or something.

Ps. I can't believe the Pats just gave away that game... to a shtty team.

Meh... It's week 1, like I was saying yesterday... 2004... Pats get blown out week 1 by Buffalo (even Buffalo is a better franchise than Miami)... The Pats get blown out something like 38-0. Next thing you know the whole world is coming to an end and the Pats suck. They then went 14-1 the rest of the season and won the SB.

I'm not overly concerned they gagged up one game to a ****ty Miami team.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

What?! Cape you didn't hang yourself I thought it was required of all Pats fans.

I was going to but I still have so much I haven't accomplished yet... like making a beer for a pro-am.

I have too much unfinished business.

i think Tomme's brain must have exploded with that win over the patriots.

good job, cape. I liked the lost abbey.

...I hate the townie *****ebags that make up most of their fan base. I especially hate the rank hypocrisy Patriots fans engage in...

Oh, and you guys better hope you aren't in playoff contention come the rematch. Because after those roughing the passer penalties, the Dolphins DL is going to be gunning for Brady. I'd be happy with a career ender, but I'll settle for the rest of the season.

Pot paging kettle, pot paging kettle...

What kind of dipshcti calls out a fanbase as being hypocrite *****ebags, then turns around and wishes for a career ending injury of one of that fanbase's players?

You sir, may have just lost the Internet.

Or won? I'm not entirely sure how this sort of thing works...

It's so nice to have the luxury of being a good winner today. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to exercise that luxury or not.

For now I'll say in all seriousness to you Pat fans. 1 of 2 things is going to happen this season: 1) Your OL is going to get better, 2) Your OL is going to get your QB killed. Brady got hit so many times yesterday I even took an icebath after watching it.

I was going to but I still have so much I haven't accomplished yet... like making a beer for a pro-am.

I have too much unfinished business.

Which beer of yours is going to GABF this year? This is a personal attack and doesn't have **** to do with football. You have a brewery yourself, and if folks ****ed with it online it'd hurt your business. So don't be like those folks.

Which beer of yours is going to GABF this year? This is a personal attack and doesn't have **** to do with football. You have a brewery yourself, and if folks ****ed with it online it'd hurt your business. So don't be like those folks.

So... you cop me a snarky "personal attack" (I don't think those words mean what you think they mean), and then freak out an accuse me of a "personal attack"... because I mentioned a "pro-am". Because... mentioning a pro-am somehow fcuks with your business on-line.

um...

I'm... at a loss.

Hoppy makes more sense than that.

I was secretly hoping for a loss and a subsequent total collapse so we'd be in the running for Mariota. Come on Geno, don't let me down!

So... you cop me a snarky "personal attack" (I don't think those words mean what you think they mean), and then freak out an accuse me of a "personal attack"... because I mentioned a "pro-am". Because... mentioning a pro-am somehow fcuks with your business on-line.

um...

I'm... at a loss.

Hoppy makes more sense than that.

I don't think your so stupid as to not understand what I wrote. I think you get the meaning just fine.

Keep up the personal attack angle and see where it gets ya.

Now we're threatening? Is that it?

If your skin is that thin that you can't take even mild references in 1) a thread that is fcking called the "obnoxious football trash talk thread" or 2) a thread that if you read even five posts from you have a clue what goes on in here... you're inthe WRONG area.

We've been having a blast in this thread for years... . and every year there is one a-hole that takes everything way too serioiusly, loses their shti... we all laugh, they finally realize it, get on board and we all live happily every after... Hoppy was a particularly fun example two years ago... we all even quote the incredulous words of folks who just don't get it. "real mature", "relevant facts", etc.

If your skin is so thin that you're going to get that offended, and then start making threats in the "real world"... you're in the wrong fcuking spot and you should go start your own thread.

you're doing it wrong

i really hate seattle fans, but man - miami fans are a totally different level.

must be all the sucking and blow...ing.

multiple inferences there. see if you can spot them all.

That said, just by judging at the length of the post, I'm guessing a doctor might be needed to surgically repair that much butthurt. Maybe there is a prescription that could be written or something.
I'm sure Brady could recommend a good one.

Well so far the following (suspect) teams are 1-0

Minnesota
Atlanta
Miami
Jets
Buffalo
Pittsburgh
Cincy
Houston
Tennessee

25% tops make the playoffs
For Tennessee I'm not sure I'd call them suspect. Juggernaut? No, but not suspect. Locker has at least continued to improve each year after his weak first starting year. His tendency to make mistakes has also reduced fairly dramatically each year. The downside is his tendency to get injured has increased in direct proportion to the above. We've got the over/under for his season ending injury as week 4.

Devil's advocate though, at least he's not Blame Gabbert or Christian Plunder. I suppose the alternative would be SuperGinger. Making the playoffs every year with no real chance of actually winning there would certainly be an improvement I guess.

as much I can't stand Seattle fans... I feel a VERY mild connection with them because they like to call themselves the "12th Man"... in honor of folks like myself (big Aggie fans)

Now we're threatening? Is that it?

If your skin is that thin that you can't take even mild references in 1) a thread that is fcking called the "obnoxious football trash talk thread" or 2) a thread that if you read even five posts from you have a clue what goes on in here... you're inthe WRONG area.

We've been having a blast in this thread for years... . and every year there is one a-hole that takes everything way too serioiusly, loses their shti... we all laugh, they finally realize it, get on board and we all live happily every after... Hoppy was a particularly fun example two years ago... we all even quote the incredulous words of folks who just don't get it. "real mature", "relevant facts", etc.

If your skin is so thin that you're going to get that offended, and then start making threats in the "real world"... you're in the wrong fcuking spot and you should go start your own thread.

Did I strike a cord? How about we leave the attacks on me as a brewer out of this thread and everyone can back to their regularly scheduled obnoxiousness? I think we all have thin skin when it comes to certain things.

Side note, I made no threats. Why did you perceive one?

Did I strike a cord? How about we leave the attacks on me as a brewer out of this thread and everyone can back to their regularly scheduled obnoxiousness? I think we all have thin skin when it comes to certain things.

I'm fairly certain you've struck a cord with pretty much everyone. I bet there are a bunch of threads about brewing you'd have more fun in.

So it's ok us to joke about Moto in his mom's basement and hoppy being a rasict/homophobe but if a comment is made on your brewing that's crossing the line?

I'm fairly certain you've struck a cord with pretty much everyone. I bet there are a bunch of threads about brewing you'd have more fun in.

There's a whole world of things that are not off limits to me. I get the point of the thread.

My reputation as a brewer, and my family are about the only ones that are off limits and I wouldn't attack you on those two fronts either. It's really that simple.

Yea I'm sure a sarcastic thread about football is going to really put a dent in your livelihood

So it's ok us to joke about Moto in his mom's basement and hoppy being a rasict/homophobe but if a comment is made on your brewing that's crossing the line?

Is your brewery off limits? It is for me. I'm not trying to be a d!ck, but lets face it, there's some pretty blatant mob mentality going on here because I'm the new guy and I'm not asking for very much.

Because of my long experience in the Masshole thread... I've come to really appreciate one of the most beautiful features of HomebrewTalk... the ignore function. Shockingly effective.

No my brewery isn't off limits. You can't come into a thread that's been going on for years just fine and start setting guidelines. If it's to much for you to handle go find another thread. Don't come in here and be the fly in our ointment.

then, leave.

this thread is what it is. the mods keep it at an arm's length because nobody gets all jbay on us.

don't take down this thread because you can't hack it.

No my brewery isn't off limits. You can't come into a thread that's been going on for years just fine and start setting guidelines. If it's to much for you to handle go find another thread. Don't come in here and be the fly in our ointment.

Who's doing it wrong now. The masses can attack me relentlessly, but all of the sudden everyone's butthurt the new guy is the "fly in the ointment". Pobrecitos.

Who's doing it wrong now. The masses can attack me relentlessly, but all of the sudden everyone's butthurt the new guy is the "fly in the ointment". Pobrecitos.

If you want to play the martyr go ahead fall on your sword and cry bigotry because you failed to understand what goes on in this thread, that you willing choose to come participate in.

Hey guy, thanks for including all of us in your fussing. I want to continue to talk about everyone's feelings, I really do, but there's more important things going on like how bad the Patriots suck and how elite the Seahawks are. Oh yeah, the Ducks are better than half the AFC.

Suck it, losers.

Back