Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would you have done? Guy mocks you immediately after the play, then touches you and gets in your face. As I said earlier, Crabtree's response was pretty cool headed.

Mocks him? He went up to him and said "good game" and tried to shake his hand.

But again, great sportsmanship by your team.

Crabtree, congrats on getting the SI cover

SI.jpg

Mocks him? He went up to him and said "good game" and tried to shake his hand.

But again, great sportsmanship by your team.

Sure he did. That was intended to mock and talk trash. You don't go and try to hake hands right after a play like that, especially when you don't mean it. Then to turn around and from what it sounds like make up some story to try and justify your actions. All considered Crabtree acted calm and collected while Sherman lost his **** and demonstrated a total lack of class.

Sure he did. That was intended to mock and talk trash. You don't go and try to hake hands right after a play like that, especially when you don't mean it. Then to turn around and from what it sounds like make up some story to try and justify your actions. All considered Crabtree acted calm and collected while Sherman lost his **** and demonstrated a total lack of class.

Pushing an opponent's face-mask and earning a penalty = acting calm.

Got it!

If you think it was an genuine "hey good game way to compete" handshake you're a fool.

I dont, I know Dick was being a dick. But neither of these guys are "classy", as you like to say. If Crabtree was as good as Richard is, he would be just as cocky and talk just as much. He isnt though so all he can do is pout and push.

I dont, I know Dick was being a dick. But neither of these guys are "classy", as you like to say. If Crabtree was as good as Richard is, he would be just as cocky and talk just as much. He isnt though so all he can do is pout and push.

Really? He was dominate in college and during the second half of last year and didnt ever talk ****.

Really? He was dominate in college and during the second half of last year and didnt ever talk ****.

He just wasnt in the media spotlight that sherman is, so no one heard it. But does that mean a tree doesnt make a sound? Of course it does. And we all know Crabtree literally has tree in his name :D

This whole thing is stupid. Good for Sherman for actually saying what he thought instead of speaking in the football cliche speak that ESPN's reporters lap up. Football is a violent game filled with violent, angry people. At the NFL level, every player is looking for a motivational edge to drive them forward. People are freaking out because they were actually exposed to that element of the game in a brief immediate post-game interview. Boo hooo for Crabtree. All he has done since being drafted is whine about how much better he really is. If he wanted to shut Sherman up, he should played better. Five seasons and only one with greater than 1,000 yards and none with double digit TDs. The word over-rated comes to mind.

This whole thing is stupid. Good for Sherman for actually saying what he thought instead of speaking in the football cliche speak that ESPN's reporters lap up. Football is a violent game filled with violent, angry people. At the NFL level, every player is looking for a motivational edge to drive them forward. People are freaking out because they were actually exposed to that element of the game in a brief immediate post-game interview. Boo hooo for Crabtree. All he has done since being drafted is whine about how much better he really is. If he wanted to shut Sherman up, he should played better. Five seasons and only one with greater than 1,000 yards and none with double digit TDs. The word over-rated comes to mind.

Underrated if you ask him hence I want more money for..........what?

He's been a complete punk since he was drafted and has done nothing of significance in the league, until this past Sunday when he was publicly humiliated by Sherman.

He's been a complete punk since he was drafted and has done nothing of significance in the league, until this past Sunday when he was publicly humiliated by Sherman.

You can completely disregard every year under Alex who was never gonna be able to QB a player to a good year stat wise. I still fail to see how he's been a punk other than his hold out which I don't hold against him.

I'm irritated because he showed up my player and team. So of course I'll root for his failure. It's still classless of him. However I shouldn't judge because had I had a player do that to me when I played in highschool I would have definitely taken a shot to try and injury him the next chance I got.

Alright just watched sound fx. And I can now determine Crabtree is a child.

Coming over and saying hell of a game yea that's talking mad S.

Alright just watched sound fx. And I can now determine Crabtree is a child.

Coming over and saying hell of a game yea that's talking mad S.
yep

[ame]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000316744/Sound-FX-Sherman-and-Crabtree-clash?campaign=Facebook_videos_sherman[/ame]

Scarnecchia retiring.....

I hate life

I hadn't seen that. That sucks. Amazing how long he's been with the organization; hasn't he been with the team since the Dick MacPherson era? How many assistant coaches survive for that long in one organization? Different owners, a half-dozen different head coaches, different GM. Amazing.

Losing Pepper Johnson was a bit of a surprise, too. It was a bit of a surprise he didn't get the defensive coordinator job (last year, I think?) Maybe Cleveland will hire him to be their head coach; no one else wants that job.

I hadn't seen that. That sucks. Amazing how long he's been with the organization; hasn't he been with the team since the Dick MacPherson era? How many assistant coaches survive for that long in one organization? Different owners, a half-dozen different head coaches, different GM. Amazing.

Losing Pepper Johnson was a bit of a surprise, too. It was a bit of a surprise he didn't get the defensive coordinator job (last year, I think?) Maybe Cleveland will hire him to be their head coach; no one else wants that job.

I believe he went to Indy for 2 years at some point but still an impressive run. Great assistant coach.

Latest posts

Back