Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The word 'Crotch' brings back the memory of a truly depraved weekend back in Jacksonville, NC with a recent female graduate of the "Parris Island Finishing School." Hoo F'ing Ya!!!!!!

Please dont tell me you shacked up with a wookie.

So... here's a trivia question... can anyone name the team that has the best record in the NFL? Here's a couple hints... They're the only team with 10 wins AND they didn't even play this week? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

One of the oat entertaining games I have ever seen. I was pretty down in the first half, but I have only walked out on 3 games in the last 30 years. Even if the Patriots had gotten served, we were watching something we won't get to see again. This game will come up in the history conversation between Brady and Manning.
No trash talk here, just amazed at the game last night. Don't need to be a Pats fan to appreciate it.

I think that ball should go to Welker becuase it was his fault Carter didn't clear out till to late.

motobrewer said:
yeah, because, that's possible.

Must be that south boston math.

image-1892485998.jpg

I couldn't believe how many people cleared out of the stands at halftime... I went to grab a drink at halftime, came back, and had all kinds of extra room. That, and the amount of people booing the home team. Damn, didn't anyone remember the (quite similar) comeback against Miami just a few weeks back?

That drive back to CT would've been a helluva lot longer if it weren't for Carter though.

We had one guy in our section wearing a Manning jersey. Everyone held off just long enough with the smack talk - you could tell that nobody wanted to jinx anything... Poor guy looked so happy at half time, and like he wanted to crawl under a rock at the end of the 3rd quarter - even with everyone around him still collectively holding their breath.

I had an epic dream last night that the New England Patriots were behind 24-zip at half time but came back to win in OT against the team with the best record in the AFC.

It was an awesome dream. And if it was true, it would clearly give every Patriots fan the Football God Given Right to trash talk forums everywhere until blood was running out of the ears and eyes of fans of every un-Patriot team.

Man, that would be so cool!

Cheers! ;)

I had an epic dream last night that the New England Patriots were behind 24-zip at half time but came back to win in OT against the team with the best record in the AFC.

It was an awesome dream. And if it was true, it would clearly give every Patriots fan the Football God Given Right to trash talk forums everywhere until blood was running out of the ears and eyes of fans of every un-Patriot team.

Man, that would be so cool!

Cheers! ;)

You need to stop trippin during the daytime, then everything wouldnt seem like a dream :cross:

You need to stop trippin during the daytime, then everything wouldnt seem like a dream :cross:

Aww....Where's the fun in that? :D

Wait - you mean...that dream actually happened?!?

Oh, WOW.

You guys are in such biiiiig trouble!
Only the moderators can save y'all now!

Cheers! :ban:

Admit it Pats fans, it was an awesome game but that win kind of was like dating some hottie; spending a crapload of money on her for the eve. You end up with her in bed and blow your load as soon as you put the tip in.

Didn't really want it to end like that & rather dissatisfying...

Um...what?

You had me at "awesome", lost me with the whole "tip" thing...

The game had to end eventually. If the refs had thrown a flag on that blatant PI they wiffed the Pats would have won it without the Broncos muffing a punt.

Anyway...Two take aways: the Patriots are TMDTOTM, Peyton Manning is haunted by Yoda-Belichick when he tries to sleep at night, and Tom Brady is the best quarterback of the modern era.

Ok, three take-ways...

Cheers! ;)

DesertBrew said:
Admit it Pats fans, it was an awesome game but that win kind of was like dating some hottie; spending a crapload of money on her for the eve. You end up with her in bed and blow your load as soon as you put the tip in.

Yeah. Because it's always dissatisfying when the better team wins.

Oh, and yankin it with your Manning hand puppet isn't considered a date.

I watched a game last night where a team gave up 280 rushing yards. If they don't address the defensive line and play much better against the run, they're going to be in serious trouble come playoff time.

I understand that Wilfork and Kelley are injured so there is a lack of depth along the line. Fortunately, it looks like Belichick has a homegrown replacement he's been grooming for just this very moment.

amanda_belichick-mug2013-release.jpg

Darwin18 said:
I watched a game last night where a team gave up 280 rushing yards. If they don't address the defensive line and play much better against the run, they're going to be in serious trouble come playoff time.

agreed. But the Pats took away what Maning does best and what has hurt them most in the past. Hard to stop the run in a nickel d all night.

Dissatisfying?? Not in the least. I would admit the muffed punt was a gift, but the Pats came back, down by 24 at the half against Denver. An almost impossible task if you ask me. Also, with a ton of injuries, especially on defense.

This game will haunt the Broncos going forward. Tom terrific does it again.

Back