Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cape will be here shortly for his over played "hey guys, how's it going. Was there are game tonight?" bullsh1t.

Also, goddamn O/U dropped to 54 before I took it, so I just at least want to see more points so I'm not pissed I didn't get in at 55.5.

There ya go

God NBC has to be loving this. The producers are probably stroking themselves in the trailer, MORE MANNING BRADY GRAPHICS!!!!

On a completely different note, does anyone personally know a Chargers fan? The CEI Security commercial came on with the thug character kicking in the door while wearing a Chargers jersey. He's probably their only fan....

Wow. How is it possible there wasn't a single testicle-equipped ref watching that play?

And what a ridiculous play selection on 3rd and 4...

Cheers!

ps: Just stepped outside and the wind has dropped substantially. Weather widget says it's down around 10 now...

Osweiler with the block ran back for a td that's how this game is going to end.

Heh heh. A little early to be writing off The Great Forehead.

This was an early Holiday present. Could have gone either way at the end.

'Course, that's totally ignoring the fact that THE PATRIOTS WERE DOWN 24-DONUT!

Epic...

Cheers! :ban: :ban: :ban:

Somebody should tell Brady to keep the ball off the ground.

I think they'll do better that way.

Pats look great so far

Wonder when the Pats are going to go to the wildcat tonight... :D

Why are we subjected to these one sided games on primetime.

Cape has probably already left this disaster. Keep it classy Pats fans by booing your team at the end of the half.

TD Denver. Time for the rats to disappear again.

Pats should be passing.
Less chance of a turn-over...

Cheers!

You're you're. I know Pats fans are considered among the least intelligent but come on man. I'm on a Kindle, have been drinking copiously, and still have some basic grammar.

Win the toss, choose to defend in overtime. Brilliant!

Where's Tebow this game would be over first play

Yes last second overtime win. What a woopin

bahahahaha - ya'll must be salty as hell

It won't happen tonight. It probably won't happen this year. It might not happen for decades. But sometime in the future Payton Manning is going to roll over at 4 AM, look at his wife softly snoring in bed next to him, stare up at the ceiling and wish he was Tom Brady. If only for the so much better 'doo'.

It was rhetorical but thanks for proving my point......on a better topic top 5 bitches I wish I could say I'd challenge for tops but Cape has way to many random firings.

Back