Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somewhere early back in the annals of this mofo thread I stated Wilson would be very good. He's got more smarts than the average 6' 3" QB idiot, and he's proving it that intelligent play exceed stature. I like watching his progression, just not against GB. ;)

DesertBrew said:
Somewhere early back in the annals of this mofo thread I stated Wilson would be very good. He's got more smarts than the average 6' 3" QB idiot, and he's proving it that intelligent play exceed stature. I like watching his progression, just not against GB. ;)

He's hard not to like ...

DesertBrew said:

While Flynn counts his millions on the bench. Arizona would have gladly paid for him and freed up some money so the hawks could up their wr corps.

Vigo_Carpathian said:
While Flynn counts his millions on the bench. Arizona would have gladly paid for him and freed up some money so the hawks could up their wr corps.

He's a nice bargaining chip now

So the Packers / Vikings game gets shifted to later on Sunday so you all can watch some real football. Just proof how awesome the NFC North is (gansta Detroit excluded). I predict GB lets AP run up and down the field just to shut up Eric the Dick[erson], yet GB wins easily 64 to 21.

DB, this week we'll be pullin' for you guys big time (fvckinggoddamnbears). According to this tracker**, there's a better chance of the Bears and Packers winning than there is of the Vikings beating the Pack. It's what's been making me sleep better each night since Sunday. :mug:

**disclaimer: looking at that tracker is mere superstition on my part, I in no way worship, believe in, sacrifice babies to or in any other way live and die by it. Oh, and the Norris IS the division to watch in the NFL. No better division in pro football.

Packer/Vikings game will be a very close game. When Viqueens visited Green Bay last time,,,,it was a sloppy win for GB and if the queens had a qb, they would have beat the Packers. Turnovers and ******* play calling by McCarthy are the Packers only obstacles. Will be interesting to see how the officials call this game as many games are rigged,,,,,you all know the NFL wants the Redskins to beat the Cowboys. I got 100 bucks says the Skins win

First sign of not knowing **** about football....questioning the play calling of a super bowl winning coach.

btw... you'll all be happy to know I've survived to the final week of the Pro Football Survivor contest I'm in. Down to 136 players from over 14k. And this week... I've picked... Seattle. :D Saved 'em for last.

For the tiebreaker I have to pick all the other games against the spread. That's a pain in the ***.

ChshreCat said:
btw... you'll all be happy to know I've survived to the final week of the Pro Football Survivor contest I'm in. Down to 136 players from over 14k. And this week... I've picked... Seattle. :D Saved 'em for last.

For the tiebreaker I have to pick all the other games against the spread. That's a pain in the ***.

Congrats. Did you do the college one as well?

College football doesn't suck as bad as college basketball though. I just don't like college sports in general. To me there's a line. One one side is professional sports. On the other is college, high school and little league. Unless I have a nephew or something playing, I don't give a crap about what's on the other side of that line. I prefer professional players in a real game. Who cares about amateurs?

I have to admit that college basketball is pretty lame, but college football is DEFINITELY better than pro football.

College football games are far more exciting; not to mention the recent trends in pro athlete's attitude is very obnoxious.

Remember this game?

xlarge.jpg

You lined up your men so that your back had plenty of "blocking," slipped the ball (a tiny piece of felt) under the runner's arm and turned the game on. At this point one of several things happened:

(1) There was a massive pileup at the line of scrimmage—something like the old flying wedge play that led Teddy Roosevelt to threaten to ban football—from which your back simply couldn't extricate himself.

(2) Your back took off like a bat out of hell...toward the wrong goal line, something like Roy Riegels in the 1929 Rose Bowl.

(3) A strange tropical disease suddenly beset your back and he began moving in a circle, around and around, joined, perhaps, by two or three linemen eager for any break from the tedious routine of blocking.

(4) Nothing.

ChshreCat said:
I'm torn... I'm not sure if I want Seattle to have the #2 seed... but rooting against the packers is so natural.

Haha yea Id like to see AP in the playoffs running wild and also have the niners on a slump entering the postseason as well

Punity said:
Haha yea Id like to see AP in the playoffs running wild and also have the niners on a slump entering the postseason as well

When his head gets to rockin you can cancel Christmas

Latest posts

Back