Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
motobrewer said:
laughing at jokes you don't get is a clear sign......

you know what? It's just easier to call you an idiot.

Sigh I really don't have to go back and dig up your retarded ass do I because its well documented.

Cape Brewing said:
Are you two done with your little make-out session yet?

Pats are awesome... everyone else's team sucks. Just reminding everyone

Cape keeping the thread on a even keel

Trufant and Thurmond will be fine...Trufant a vet and Thurmond was a Duck; what else do you need? SUPERBOWL!!!

Thurmond will step in and be fine. Its when we lose both for two games im worried. Tru is old and not reliable. Guess run Lane or Maxwell and have a safety overtop.

It'll be interesting but they are corners not the end of the world.

mgortel said:
RAVENS! (Don't dis' them or I will hunt you down and kill you! hahah...just kidding, don't ban me for that....it's the beer talking!) :D

Joe Fu**o and the crows? Please won't even make the playoffs this year

mgortel said:
RAVENS! (Don't dis' them or I will hunt you down and kill you! hahah...just kidding, don't ban me for that....it's the beer talking!) :D

Just like Ray Lewis does. Hopefully you wouldn't get away with it like Ray Lewis did, though. ;-)

I think HGH it is absolutely amazing steriods how quickly Suggs steriods and Ray HGH Lewis have been able to steriods come back from such holy &#8364;£<%in /@$& steriods serious injuries. It is truly steriods a testiment to modern steriods medicine when guys steriods can come back steriods from serious injuries steriods so quickly.

How the HECK steriods are they doing it???

481561_397010550377098_586290330_n.png

I find it interesting how the two Seattle starting corners are both found positive for PED's so they're both going to be suspended for 4 games. Then... one of them appeals and one accepts suspension. So, by the time the first guy's appeal gets heard and he has to start his suspension, the other guy's suspension is halfway finished. Hmmmmmmm. It's almost like they planned it that way! ;)

ChshreCat said:
I find it interesting how the two Seattle starting corners are both found positive for PED's so they're both going to be suspended for 4 games. Then... one of them appeals and one accepts suspension. So, by the time the first guy's appeal gets heard and he has to start his suspension, the other guy's suspension is halfway finished. Hmmmmmmm. It's almost like they planned it that way! ;)

If they were good planners they'd have planned it for opposing left-handed and then right-handed QBs. If they were great planners they wouldn't have been caught in the first place.

Back